In the middle of a park of 90 hectares bordering a golf course, between ocean and pine forest, the village Pierre & amp; Resort Port Bourgenay Holidays & nbsp; is the ideal setting for a family holiday with the reception of toddlers at the Kids Club during the season.
This pedestrian village shares its charm between five districts: the Lac district, the "Les Portes de l'Océan" district, the Golf district, the Bocage district and the "Le Domaine du Moulin" district. In terms of comfort, the choice is possible between 3 and 4 suns (located in the area of Golf or Domaine du Moulin).
A sandy beach accessible by foot from the corniche (1.5 km) or by car (2.2 km) or by free small train (until early September) or by bike along the cycle paths of the coast.
- 2 supervised and open mature adult basins & nbsp; July to the end of August
- 1 adult pool monitored and open and heated from early April to mid-September
- 1 children's pool with 3 slides, water games, supervised, open and heated from early April to & nbsp; mid-September. Around the pool deckchairs and parasols are available (subject to availability)
Pool Houses Bocage (exclusively for residents):
- 1 basin of 220m ² with equipped beach and paddling pool for children facing the reception, open and heated from mid-June to the end of August.
Around the pool, provided with deckchairs and parasols, according to availability.
Domaine du Moulin swimming pool (exclusively reserved for residents):
- 1 pool of 180m ² with beach arranged in front of the reception, open from mid-June to the end of August
Sports equipment: & nbsp; Tennis (free of charge subject to availability, courts on grass or porous concrete), Multisports ground (football, handball, tennis, ball, basketball), beach volleyball, Table tennis, Archery, Playground, Tennis court croquet, Boulodromes, Mini-golf (paying), Diving in the pool.
Golf: The village is located in the heart of the beautiful Golf de Port-Bourgenay, a few steps from the ocean. It offers an 18-hole Par 72 course of 5845m and an 18-hole pitch and put.
Sports courses in pre-booking:
- Circus: Available during the Easter holidays and in July / August.
Internships from 6 to 12 years offering workshops in the form of juggling lessons, acrobatics on the ground, or balance, by bike thanks to a circus school specially designed for the pleasure of the little ones!
- Flying Trapeze: Available during the Easter holidays and in July / August.
For adults and children from 13 years old: learning to pass-catching figures, flying at 10 meters in height thanks to a professional and dynamic team.
- Secret Agent: children from 6 to 12 years can discover the world of espionage thanks to accessories (infrared glasses) and riddles to solve
- DJ: the opportunity for teenagers (from 13 years) to learn to mix and animate evenings.
Internship on sale on the spot:
- Tennis: Available during the Easter holidays and in July / August.
- Club Baby * (3-35 months) open from 11/04 to 26/09 from Sunday to Friday from 9h00 to 12h00 and from 15h00 to 18h00 - 4 sessions package (3h per session) or day pass
Club Mini (3-5 years) open all season from 10h to 12h and from 15h to 18h (closing 1 to 2 days per week including Wednesday)
Kids and Junior Club (6-8 years old and 9-12 years old)
Club Teens and Fun (13-15 and 16-18 years) open all season from Sunday afternoon to Friday from 15h to 18h.
* Independent of the services of Pierre & amp; Holidays
The SpOt is a place exclusively for teenagers aged 13-18, where they can meet during the day and evening between 19h and midnight. At their disposal are a relaxation area with a big screen, accessories for parties: mixing desk, lighting, dance floor ... On the program theme parties: white evening, thrill, disco, Disney ... All framed by a dedicated animator for parents to relax with free spirit!
During French school holidays: 4 to 6 activities during the day and 6 evenings a week. In other periods, 2 activities during the day and 3 nights a week.
Entertainment for all (free) offered day and evening, weekend entertainment, animation with participation.
Pre-sale services: to be specified at the time of booking
- Pack Tranquility + Summer: the bed linen (1 fitted sheet, 1 sheet or duvet cover, 1 pillowcase), the bed made on arrival, the bathroom linen (1 towel, 1 towel) bath), a maintenance kit / housing, end of stay cleaning (except kitchen area and crockery). The number of services purchased corresponds to the number of occupants of the apartment (free for children under 2 years old)
26 € / person / week
- Superior Service Home: (winter - from 15/11): beds made on arrival, bed linen, basic wifi access. 15 € / week / person
- Baby kit 0-2 years: installed in the apartment and adapted only for children weighing 15kg maximum: 1 folding bed with a fitted sheet, 1 baby chair, 1 changing mat, 1 stroller - 40 € / kit / week; 30 �� / kit / short stay (1 to 6 nights)
Studio of about 26m² that can accommodate 4 to 5 people, including a kitchen, a living room with 2 single sofa beds, one with 1 pull-out bed (recommended for a child), a cabin with 2 bunk beds, a bathroom with shower or bath and toilet.
To know: The sleeping height is not suitable for children under 6 years.
In some studios, the living room includes 2 sofa beds, a sleeping alcove with 2 single beds and 1 folding bed.
The apartment includes a kitchenette equipped with an electric hob or vitroceramic hob, a fridge, an oven, a dishwasher and a coffee maker.
Utensils and crockery for 5 people.
The equipment also includes a TV.
Balcony or terrace with garden furniture.
Access to the city center: 6km
Access Beach: 1. 5km
Access for disabled person: 2 Rooms 5 people, 2 Rooms 4 people, House 4 Rooms 7/8 pers. - Contact us
Wifi access: from 12 to 25 € / week
Playground for children: Located in the village, two spaces for children from 3 to 6 years and a space for children from 6 to 12 years free access.
on site - Free
Teen animation: Teen club and dedicated space. Open all season. Extra.
Children's entertainment: several children's clubs from 3 to 17 years old. Animations adapted to the age. Extra.
Family entertainment: during school holidays and weekends outside school holidays: evenings with entertainment, games, music, mini-disco, shows, regional evenings ...
Sports animations: numerous animations: sports tournaments, body balance, fight, fitness, ... Program available on site.
Pets allowed: 65 € / animal / week - 10 € / animal / day. Anti-rabies certificate required.
Deposit (in supplement): From 200 € to 500 € by apartment, to pay on your arrival and returnable the day of your departure after inventory.
Charges included: Yes
Baby Club: from 3 to 35 months, during Easter school holidays, from Sunday afternoon to Friday afternoon (fee - pre-booking)
Groceries - Catering: On site: 1 supermarket + bakery / pastry shop. Open from April to mid-September.
Golf: 18-hole course nearby. Paying.
Baby Kit: (Up to 2 years old) Including 1 folding bed, 1 baby chair, 1 changing mat and 1 stroller. 40 € / kit / week. 30 € / kit / short stay (2 to 6 nights).
Cleaning kit: included - € 3 / extra kit: sponge + mutli-use products + double-sided sponge + dishwasher sponge
Laundry: € 5 / wash - € 3 / drying - € 1 / laundry pod - € 7 / laundry package.
Bed linen: included
Beds made on arrival: included for VIP category accommodations
Parking: free overdraft. Subject to availability.
Ping Pong: Yes
Pool: 2 outdoor pools (open July / August); 1 heated pool with 1 paddling pool and slides (open from April to mid-September)
Possibility to rent a bike: Yes
Close to shops: 500m
Fishing: At sea: initiation to perfection, day trip or half day. Material provided. Extra.
Restaurant: On site: 1 pizzeria, bar / ice cream parlor, restaurant "Le Green". Several possible restoration formulas. Takeaway, snacking at any time of the day.
Prestige service: 'Pack Tranquility' including beds made on arrival, bed linen and towels: 26 € / person - Superior service: beds made on arrival: 15 € / person / week
Tourist tax (surcharge): About € 1.00 per person per day. Free for under 18s. Payable on site.
Tennis: Land located within the residence, paid access.
Note: tennis courses for beginners or advanced players, available only during the French school holidays.
on site - Paying
Multisports ground: Yes: football, handball, tennis, ball, basketball, croquet and beach volleyball.