LOOK NO FURTHER to Experience the wonder and beauty of the Pocono Mountains at this beautiful 5 bedroom 3 bath Albrightsville home. Comfortably sleeping 12, this chalet-style abode is the perfect all-season vacation retreat! Enjoy community amenities, easy access to nearby, attractions fun dining, and shopping. The surrounding natural beauty, private deck, and outdoor space of over 1 acre make this a wonderful getaway home from the hustle and bustle of the city. Great for families and friends!
Master Bedroom (upstairs) : King size bed and ensuite bathroom
2nd Bedroom (upstairs)- Full size bed
3rd Bedroom (upstairs)- Queen size bed
4th Bedroom (upstairs)- sleeper couch and 2 toddler beds(removable if necessary)
5th Bedroom (downstairs)- Full size bed (Jack and Jill access to the 1st floor bathroom.
One more bathroom is located on the top floor.
The kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, toaster, Keurig, microwave and basic cookware. The dining room is right off the kitchen and it comfortably fits 6-8 guests at a long wooden table. The home boasts two living spaces with couches available as additional sleeping spaces. Vaulted ceilings, wood accents, and large windows pouring in natural light establish the ideal setting to make everyone feel relaxed. There is a deck with a propane grill and a round table comfortably seating 6 with a large backyard area with our very own volleyball net . The rest of the deck has chairs available for all guests to be able to enjoy the beautiful outdoors. The house also comes with a washer and dryer, WIFI and a TV in the living space. The driveway can fit up to 4-5 cars easily.
Guests have private use of the whole home at their discretion.
Included in your rental cost are 8 amenity wristbands that provide access to the clubhouse, which offers dinner, live music on the deck, boat rentals, fishing, tennis, and basketball courts. Take a short walk here ( 6 minute walk from the home), where you'll find the large lake, beach, pool, and children's playground.
- TV: The main Television in the living room has Chromecast only set-up for all your viewing pleasure. Other TVs are useful for hooking up your own brought video game consoles.
- Board Games: The ottoman in the living room has a variety of board games that you are free to use.
- Trash: At the entrance to the community there is the Community Office and directly across from it the trash compact area. Please throw out ALL trash when checking out of the home. (Trash schedule available). Please recycle as well.
- Pay it Forward Home: We will provide the bare necessities (paper towels, hand and dish soap, some cleaning products, salt pepper toilet paper, garbage bags, etc). We are operating on the principle of our guests choosing to “Pay it forward” meaning if you have any items (NON PERISHABLES) that you think future guests would be able to use, that you can leave them behind. Please do not leave opened food items behind.
- Community Bracelets- When using any of the amenities on the Community’s premises (pool, lake courts), PLEASE WEAR your Renter Bracelets (located in the envelope in the basket on the dining table).
- Parking Pass- Located with the community bracelets packet left at the home is the parking pass, that must be displayed on all vehicles AT ALL TIMES.
- Linens/ Towels- We do not provide linens, but have some towels pillows and comforters for all the beds. Please bring your own linens and additional towels. If you do use our towels, please leave them in the room with the washer/dryer.
- Washer/Dryer- Feel free to use the washer and dryer at your own disposal. Please make sure to empty out the lint filter (located to the right back of the machine) Prior to Each dryer cycle to prevent the risk of a fire.
- Fireplace- Please make sure to never leave a fire unattended. Only use the tools hanging by the fireplace to manage the fire. Please make sure to clean out the fireplace, otherwise there will be an Additional Fee for cleaning.
- Checking Out- If utilized, please set thermostats back to 50 Degrees and close all windows and doors. Tidy up as much as possible (a Vacuum is available if needed) and wash all dishes. The home should be broom swept. Please do not leave any perishable food in the fridge.
As the home is part of a community, please follow these rules and regulations:
Interaction with guests
We are just a text, email or phone call away in case our guests have any concerns during their stay.
Other things to note
-Prime Albrightsville location in a private community, minutes from all-season activities, such as hiking, skiing, biking, whitewater rafting and fishing, as well as dining and shopping!