Le Moulin d'Arudy is a building which dates back to the fifteenth century, straddling the picturesque canal and remarkable laundries used by tanneries that lined the nineteenth century. It is an authentic flour mill, in our family for over a century and functioned until the 1950s.
From your windows, you can admire the view of the canal, the center of the village and the mountains of Azerque, it is this view which appears on the homepage of the website of the Office of Tourism 'Arudy!
Furnished tourism classified ***
Capacity: 6 people.
Ground floor: Entrance into the mill part where you can see the four pairs of millstones used to grind flour. Laundry (washing machine, dryer) and a vast area of over 30 sqm including a real bar table football and table tennis. You can easily store bikes (we put 3 at your disposal for free), motorcycles, skis and equipment for fishing.
Upstairs: total area of 105 sqm.
- A dining room of 25 m² with a large table (8/10 seats), a cozy corner equipped with a wood stove;
- A fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, electric stove with oven, fridge / freezer, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster);
- 2 bathrooms: the first with bath, washbasin and WC and the second with shower, vanity unit and WC;
- A large living room of 25 m² with a TV + Hi-Fi, two BZ very comfortable extra beds and two wardrobes;
- 2 rooms overlooking the front of the mill: a first room of 15 m² (a bed 140, a wardrobe, an old marble dressing table and a real pierced chair!) and a second bedroom of 10 m² (two beds 90, a dresser and an armchair);
- An outdoor gallery overlooking the back of the canal, with garden furniture for 6 people + barbecue / electric plancha.
Free parking in front of the house and across the street.