|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Why should you choose us? We believe that we are offering something that has been missing in Umbria: not your average farm holiday accommodation, nor an uninspiring flat, but a luxurious apartment in a villa in which the owners themselves reside, amid elegance, comfort and tradition, and accompanied by warm, friendly, family hospitality. Because every single Guest is our special Guest. Immersed in a fascinating green area Villa Nuba is an oasis of peace where it seems that time never goes by. The Charming Villa Nuba apartments, A Deluxe Stay in the green heart of Italy. Our Maxim - The best things can only be achieved by the greatest passion. -Johann Wolfgang Goethe.
We are glad to be choosen as " The most Charming place to stay in Perugia and Umbria from "The Umbria Villa Owners Association”that's the only owners association in Umbria, and Glad to be the only vacation rental in Perugia selected by the prestigious SlowTourism Association and to be in their Top Green Certificate!” ….and news in the 2015 we are so Happy to be an AVROA CERTIFIED PROPERTY and so to be selected from the American Vacation Rentals Owners' Association ( AVROA )
The Charming Villa Nuba apartments is the only luxury vacation cottages rentals managed directly by the owners located Perugia, in the Umbria region. in open countryside but at only 15 minutes walking to the historic center of the medieval Perugia.
There are 10 points which make Villa Nuba the ideal home for short or long stays in Perugia, in the beautiful Umbria:
1. Villa Nuba is a historic and typical Umbrian villa surrounded by pine trees, vineyards and olive trees, and it is ideal for short or long stays. The rent for the residences that the villa offers for unforgettable stays is not only cheaper than a hotel accommodation, but also much more chic.
2. The location is unique in Umbria: the villa is in fact situated in Perugia, in the countryside, but just a 15 minutes walk from the historic center of the medieval and Etruscan city, as well as from the illustrious “Università degli Stranieri” (University for Foreigners) and the prestigious Italian language school named “Lingua in Corso”. Perugia is also at the center of Umbria and Umbria is at the centre of Italy, the ideal location … and the more convenient for those who want to have a foothold to visit not only Perugia and Umbria but all central Italy. And why not? Even a single-day visit to northern and southern Italy is possible.
3. There is no need to have a car: at only about 600 feet of country road there are all kinds of city services: bus stop, supermarkets, shops, pizza restaurants, pastry and coffee shops. You will stay in the typical Umbrian countryside but at the same time you won’t miss what every Italian city offers.
In Perugia Villa Nuba is the closest villa to the historical center you can rent.
4. The owners live in the villa and are always available for any need or to give advice to their guests – but, at the same time, discreet and respectful of their guests’ sacred privacy. Also this is unique in rents throughout central Italy.
5. The three luxury apartments are all romantic, charming, furnished with antiques and provided with all modern comforts, including high-speed wireless, jacuzzi, smart TV, DVD player, dishwasher, washing machines, independent air conditioning and fireplaces in every apartment. In del Bonfigli romantic apartment (the best and most charmign for a couple) there is an exclusive private SPA with wide jacuzzi, new steam and aromatherapy.
6. Each apartment has its own private and well equipped patio.
7. The new salt-water pool is equipped with color therapy and it is open every year from April to October.
8. Relax area with gazebos ( cabanas), barbecue area, aromatic garden and parking inside the property and under the olive trees.
9. Safe playground for children.
10. The elegant cottages are ideal for romantic couples as well as for families, groups of friends or extended stay in our charming Perugia. We are happy to be pet friendly.
About Us: The Charming Villa Nuba Apartments
- A Home Away from Home -
We are the owners of a historic farmhouse dating back to the 1400s, built on Colle Giorgio, a hill just outside Perugia. Located in open countryside, but a mere stone's throw from the medieval center of Perugia ( just about 15 minutes walking to the medieval center of Perugia! )
About del Bonfigli romantic and luxury apartment : 2+1 bedplaces apartment, 50sm total
bilocal apartment made of:
•Living room with kitchenette, single bed-sofa and fireplace
• Junior suite 'Cassiopea Constellation' with double bedroom and with a romantic ceiling : During the day a normal 'white' ceiling . .... During the night the ceiling will fill with a thousands of romantic stars ! YOU WILL FEEL AS SLEEPING AT THE OPEN AIR UNDER THE STARRY UMBRIAN SKY. This, as demonstrated will improove the quality of your sleep.
•Private SPA room with exclusive angula jacuzzi bathtub for 2 people also with exclusive horizontal system for a total relax and a romantic Steam with aromatherapy
•Equipped terrace with chairs, sunbed and table
THE OWNERS ARE GLAD TO HELP YOU FOR ALL YOUR NEEDS
To share with the other guests:
A new and charming swimming pool with salt water, color therapy system and a hot shower, sun beds and chairs, a clothes dryer, Internet room with a free fast DSL connection, ping pong table, parking inside the property and between the olive trees!
del Bonfigli is furnished with::
•Dsl wirless internet connection
•Satellite colour TV
•Jacuzzi bathtub (ANGULAR, FOR TWO PEOPLE with an exclusive system for a total relax )
- Steam with aromatherapy
•Dish and cloth washer
•Small classified library
•Living room with fireplace
•Fans FOR FREE
•Mosquito-net in every windows
•American coffee makerElectric Kettle
•Italian coffee maker
We are a typical italian - umbrian family : Mum, Dad and me,Giuseppe. My Mum is in retired now but she was a high school teacher. My Dad was the general manager of the tourism board of Umbria. At the moment he is in retired too and he works as a private consultant.
I studied International Comunication at the University.
You will of course meet also my lovely child Lorenzo. He is 3 and half and he is so lovely and smart.
We are looking forward to meet you and drink together a glass of good Umbria wine in front of our new swimming pool with salt water! What are you waiting for? Contact us to reserve your stay in Villa Nuba, the only charming vacation rental in Perugia.
We love trips,gardening,reading and we love to talk and drink the Umbria prestigious wine...with our Guests ... in front of the swimming pool with a plate of umbrian pecorino and parmigiano cheese or during the winter time in front the fire places. On request we are always happy to help our Guests for all their needs but we love to respect the total privacy of the Guests.
Giuseppe Nuzzaci purchased this apartment in 1976
If you vould like to live like a local in Umbria in central Italy in charming and deluxe cottages full furnished for a total relax; if you don't like to be away from it all and you prefer to stay in the beautiful Umbria countryside but at only 15 minutes walking distance to the medieval center of Perugia...in this cases Villa Nuba is the only charming vacation rentals in Umbria for Your needs !!!
- The location: A historical villa in the countryside but at only 15 minutes walking distance medieval center of Perugia
-The view: all around the villa the Umbria green mountains and valley
- The great facilities: in each home jacuzzi, fire place, complimentary fast wifi,tv sat and lovely full furnished kitchens
- The charme of the garden and of the eco swimming pool with salt water with cabanas
- The owners that live in the main villa ( rare in Italy) are always happy to help the guests for all their needs.
We had an excellent stay at Villa Nuba!
Excellent service of the family at arrival and during the whole stay, a lot of comfort in the apartment, beautiful terrasse and swiming pool,... all you need for a quiet and luxurious holliday with your family !
I stayed in the Bonfigli self catering apartment at the Charming Villa Nuba and it was as beautiful as the photo’s on the website. Giuseppe and Elga were fantastic hosts, welcoming, helpful and accommodating. Perugia town is about a 20 minute uphill walk away and Giuseppe will give you a tour of the town to get your bearings, help you go shopping for food if you need it and collect you from the airport if you don’t have a car. In fact, this was one of the additional plus points, you don’t need a car to get around, everything is a lovely walk away and public transport is affordable and reliable. Giuseppe will give you maps and lots of tips on what to see as well. He even managed to hunt down recommendations for vegetarian restaurants for me and I can happily recommend L’Erba Voglio and a La Taverna (vegetarian friendly and amazing) Not only is Perugia a great stepping off point to explore Umbria but Perugia itself is worth a visit, stunningly perched atop a hill and looking out towards Assisi.
All the many positive reviews are true! From the very start of the booking process the communication was excellent. I had many email questions which were responded to promptly. We then had to change the date due to a family wedding and again the owner was very considerate and flexible. Bonfigli is very cozy with many finishing touches that you would never see in normal holiday accommodation. We had the pool to ourselves most days and the Umbria view is stunning. Guiseppe helped me arrange a surprise birthday treat for my husband (the wine tour). He was discreetly in the background if we needed help (ordered us a taxi, ordered pizza delivery and telephoned our next accommodation in Assisi to ask for a room with a view). Villa Nuba is a very special place - our memories will last a lifetime! I wish I lived there! Enjoy!
We had a fantastic week at Villa Nuba in the del Bonfigli and were very sad to leave - a week wasn't long enough ! We went to Umbria last year and visited Orvieto, Todi and Spoleto. This holiday we spent 3 days visiting Perugia and 3 days visiting Gubbio, Assisi & Spello and Trevi,Montefalco and Bevagna. All these places are beautiful and only between 20- 40 minutes away from Villa Nuba - so the perfect location ! We also liked being able to walk into town in the evenings and one day took the bus which are extremely frequent. Although August nowhere was busy and there are so many amazing places to see and eat and drink .
We loved the apartment - fantastic spa and jacuzzi which we used and the pool area was amazing. What set this rental above others is the friendliness of the owner Giuseppe,who we loved ! He is passionate about Villa Nuba and wants to share that with his guests . We appreciated him taking us in his car to show us Perugia and all the other help he gave us. We can't wait to go back!
Een prachtig onderkomen op slechts 1,5 km lopen van het oude centrum van Perugia en toch een heerlijk rustige ligging.
Grote gastvrijheid van eigenaar Giuseppe. Wij waren te vroeg maar dit was geen probleem. We konden rustig in de schaduw wachten tot ons onderkomen klaar was.
Een schattig appartement van alle gemakken voorzien met alle ruimte en comfort.
Een prachtig zwembad met heerlijke stoelen om te relaxen.
Bijzonder was dat Giuseppe ons in zijn auto een korte rondleiding gaf en ons hiermee wegwijs maakte.
Ook op culinair gebied heeft Giuseppe ons goede tips gegeven waardoor wij diverse keren heerlijk gegeten hebben en gastvrij werden ontvangen in de restaurants.
Kortom: alle lof voor Giuseppe en zijn familie!!
Very nice peaceful place with nice views of the countryside. Great owners/host as they are on property and take great ride in their place and the comfort of their guests. Great pride in their region, which is well deserved. Very comfortable here for the two of us for the two weeks we stayed. Greatly enjoyed it and will return.
Our Main Goal is the Location!
Villa Nuba is located in a top of a green hill, in Open Countryside, Far Only
1,5 KM From the Historic Centre of the Medieval and Etruscan Perugia Town! (by walking just about 15 minutes!!!)
It's the greatest location to discover the lovely region of Umbria: the
green and old heart of Italy !
Also, at only 150 mt. there is the public bus stop
At only 200/300 mt. there are stores, food market, caffe', ice cream, store, pizzeria, bank
At only about 500/600 mt. there are restaurants and trattoria (typical
At only 3 km there is the central train station;
At only 2 km there is the centra bus station that connect Perugia with all Umbria and Italy;
There are 2 other goals: The Luxury Apartments and that we live in the main villa .........for any problems or help the guests may needs. ...And we Always are Glad and Happy to Help Them !!!
The only extra cost and on request the new Air conditioning system with activation fee
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.