Vacation Rental Amenities: Our lake House is an all season home and includes heat and central air conditioning. This is a three bedroom two bathroom house with large dining area, cozy family room and spacious sun porch. Bedrooms accommodate approximately 8-10.
- Three bedrooms (sleeping a total of 6)
- Queen size sofa-bed in private family room (sleeps 2)
- Two twin daybeds on sunporch and queen air mattress (sleeps 3-4 kids)
- Bedrooms include pillows, sheets and blankets
- Towels are also supplied
- Full size washer and dryer, Fully equipped kitchen includes stove/oven, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffee pot, kitchen utensils, pot/pans, & dishes. Hammock
Things to do: Details and Things to Do
Magician Lake is part of the “Sister Lakes” region of Lower Michigan, about 20 minutes east of St. Joseph and six miles northwest of the city of Dowagiac. It is the largest of the lakes in the Sister Lakes area with a total of 498 acres, three islands, two marinas and a sand bar. The gradual depth of Magician Lake makes it a great swimming lake for children, and boat rentals, fishing, water skiing and other lake activities are also available on the lake. There is one outlet on Magician Lake that is known as Silver Creek, located on the eastern shores. Other recreational activities in the area include hiking, biking, golf, hunting, skiing, snowmobiling and sledding. The nearby town of Dowagiac is filled with beautiful Victorian architecture and has a vibrant downtown area for shopping, restaurants, theaters and museums. St. Joseph is a deep-water port town that has picturesque brick roads and many unique shops, art galleries, antique shops and cafes.
location and property details: Magician Lake is located just thirty miles north of South Bend, Indiana, one hour from Kalamazoo and two hours from Chicago. You will enjoy beautiful sunrises & sunsets and have fun in the sun on our 60 feet of private lake frontage.
Area Attractions: Sister Lakes Area:
- Historic Town of Dowagiac
- Golf courses
- Restaurants and Pubs
- Ice Cream Shops
- Fruit & Produce Stands
- Drive-in Movie Theatre
- Local Festivals
- Grocery Store, Liquor Store and Hardware store
Things to do while enjoying property:
• There are a bunch of games under the table on the sun porch and a deck of cards in the kitchen cabinet.
• You can sled off the hill behind the house (sleds on sun porch).
• There are lots of magazines and books around to just read and hang out.
• If you light a fire, be very careful that you property open the flu and never leave it un-attended.
Bikes in shed (2 adult, 1 child, 1 with training wheels).