|Minimum Stay||5 - 6 nights|
Located in a quiet white village (Montecorto), 20 minutes from the historic town of Ronda, Villa La Roca is a place to be and to organize your holiday home in Andalusia.
The house, of traditional architecture outside and fully integrated modern interior on a large rock, offers all kinds of equipment and amenities: private pool, Wifi, laptop, complimentary TV channel Canal +, CD & DVD library, fully equipped kitchen, bedding, towels, table games, children's toys, central heating, fireplace, firewood, barbecue, washing machine, garage, tourist information and much, much more ...
The house has a stepped structure and 225m2 built over 400m2 of gardens and terraces. The distribution of plants is as follows.
• Input and Large open reading area, dining room and living area with fireplace and access to the terrace and garden space (The views from the upper terrace to the Sierra de Grazalema Natural Park are simply unforgettable).
• Flat screen TV 42 '' satellite connection and Canal +.
• Working with laptop access.
• Kitchen (fully equipped for six people with juicer, kettle, sandwich maker, toaster, blender)
• Upper Terrace & solarium with garden furniture.
• Guest room with two beds 90x190cm (play equipment and sports to availability of customers).
• Double room with a bed of 150x190cm and terrace.
• Full Bathroom for both rooms.
• Master bedroom with double bed 150x190cm.
• full private bathroom with hairdryer.
• Access to the garden.
• Garage for two cars and garden exit.
• The garden occupies an area of 300m2 and connects all floors on the outside.
• The structure of the garden ensures privacy and intimacy.
• It has a large lawn naturally ideal for rest and play.
Private pool • Fully integrated into the rock
• There is a garden shower and sun loungers.
• The house has a portable barbecue.
• 100m from the house is a football field with artificial turf and sports court (tennis, football, basketball and ping-pong), free.
• During the summer months is open the swimming pool on premises.
• In the pine forest, 50m from the entrance to the house is a public children's play area with slides, castles among others.
• A 15 minute drive there is a spectacular pool area with running water from the Sierra de Grazalema, besides bathing and rowing enabled in Lake Zahara, all in the Sierra de Grazalema Natural Park.
• Villa La Roca offers all kinds of tourist information for guests about the main cultural and natural resources of Andalusia: Alhambra-Granada, Cordoba Mezquita, La Giralda Seville, How dance-Jerez Andalusian horses, Marbella-Beaches Museum Picasso Malaga, Cadiz, Gibraltar
• Information and reservations for outdoor activities: Walking, Hiking, Horse Riding, Boating, Climbing, Ferratas routes, Canyoning, Paragliding, Ballooning ...
Our family of 5 adults loved staying in this wonderful home in the quaint village of Montecorto. David, the owner, met us and gave us so much information about the area and his home is equipped with many other reference books and games etc so you could easily keep yourself occupied indoors if necessary. However, we ventured out every day and it was a gorgeous drive in any direction to see the other sights or villages in the region. The home is extremely well equipped and we just wish the weather had been a bit warmer so we could enjoy long meals on the terrace overlooking the pretty garden to the mountains in the distance. Summer must be gorgeous here with the pool in the garden. We did enjoy the open fireplace though! The actual design of the house is striking with la roca protruding through the walls and providing such a unique atmosphere. David was such a generous host and we really enjoyed some meals in the local restaurants he suggested, including a very tasty Andalucian breakfast. Thank you David for a memorable experience and we really hope we can return one day.
Tolles, individuelles Haus mit schönem Pool und toller Terrasse am Rande des malerischen, verschlafenen Dorfes Montecorte.
David ist ein sehr hilfsbereiter und sehr freundlicher Gastgeber und hat zahlreiche Tipps für Ausflüge in die Umgebung.
Jederzeit wieder und uneingeschränkt zu empfehlen!
Rock Villa is situated in the quiet white village of Montecorto, 20km from the historic town of Ronda. It is an ideal place to enjoy the comforts of home and also to organize your visits to the main places in Andalusia, without changing bed site !!!!! (La Alhambra, Cordoba, Seville, Jerez, etc).
If you prefer, you can spend a relaxing stay enjoying the benefits of the house, sights to the Grazalema Natural Park or the intimacy of the garden and pool.
A few kilometers you have at your fingertips the main resources of the Serrania de Ronda, a region full of history and incredible landscapes and places to discover.
Above all, Ronda, is a most romantic of Andalusia and one of the most popular tourist destinations in inner cities throughout Spain.
If you also enjoy activities in contact with nature you're in luck because the Serrania de Ronda is a natural paradise where you can do all sorts of activities; hiking, biking, climbing, horse riding, paragliding, hot air ballooning, bird watching, etc. I am myself the author of a guide asset of the Serrania de Ronda tourism and have many secrets to tell.
Finally, Ronda has recently become a tourism destination. So if you like good food and wine, you will not be short of options. Rock Villa is part of the Wine and Bodegas de Ronda so you have all kinds of information in the house.
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Opcionalmente se puede contratar un servicio de limpieza durante la estancia. El precio es de 40 euros.