Grand Chalet 4 stars of 120m2 with exceptional situation, facing the castle of the thirteenth century. The chalet dominates Kaysersberg, elected Favorite Village of the French 2017
A 10 minute walk from the historic center, this chalet is quietly situated on a plot of 3 hectares surrounded by forest.
The large living room and the two main floor rooms offer direct, unobstructed view of the castle from the 13th century.
Le Grand Chalet sleeps 9 people (easily expandable to 10 people, on demand for perfect comfort).
- 4 bedrooms (one ground floor and 3 upstairs, with a double and 7 singles)
- 2 bathrooms (1 ground floor with walk-in shower and one conventional bathroom upstairs).
- 2 WC
- Kitchen open to the living room
- Large lounge / living room (overlooking the terrace and garden of 40m2), flat screen 94 cm
- Underfloor heating and wood stove.
- Parking lot
- Large outdoor area with play equipment for children.
This cottage offers both the comfort of a cottage ideal for holidays, and a high level of services via an arrangement and new and modern equipment. The cottage is classified furnished 4-star tourism prefectural level since January 2016.