Walk into your beautiful and charming oasis within walking distance to Queen Creek shops and amenities.
When you arrive, you walk through the courtyard, open the front door and let out a sigh. Ahhh. A relaxed and cheery environment lifts your spirits and says "home".
- Open 4 bedroom and 2 bath floor plan with split master bedroom
- 3 king bedrooms and one bunk room featuring a full and single bunk
- 2 bathrooms
- Master Suite includes Sleep Number bed, flat screen TV, and a private bath
with large walk-in shower, and
large walk-in closet
- Bunk room has toys and games for kids including a play area. Sleeps 3 in
bed, pack n play provided for infants and small children
- New Kitchen fully stocked with all the necessities to enjoy parties and
- Formal dining area seats 8
- Informal breakfast nook seats 6
- High chair
- Large office with high speed internet
- Great room featuring new furnishings including leather rocker/recliners and
large flat screen tv
- Cable provided
- New large pool 2018 with waterfall and large baja beach
- Be the envy of your friends as you swim during off season. The pool can be
heated or cooled
- We welcome winter visitors
- One small dog considered with owner's permission
- Quiet neighborhood with multiple parks and walking paths
Please note, we do not charge for pool heating. Our pool and the heating system is new. However, we cannot guarantee a certain pool temperature, therefor we do not charge for it. It will keep the pool warmer than the outside air. Therefor, you will always be warmer in the pool.
Example: If the pool heater is on and the night time temperature is in the 50s, the pool will likely be in the upper 70s or low 80s in the morning and climb to the mid to upper 80s during the day. If the night temps are in the 40s, the pool will reach mid 70s. The pool is typically set at 90 degrees, it will always try to reach it, but depending on the temperature high and lows, it may not have time to heat before the night time temps drop again. Our observation, 90 is too hot, 88 is perfect, and 82 is when the adults just hang out and let the kids swim.