About the property
- Guest House269 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 nights
Bed and Breakfast "Le Sécadou" in La Ciotat
Provision of breakfast included.
Located in a quiet and green 300 meters from the beaches and near the city center of La Ciotat and its entertainment (markets every Tuesday and Sunday, night market every day during the summer, shops, bars and restaurants. ..)
Everything is accessible on foot. Direct access to the gentle pedestrian way.
Parking assured within our closed property (car, motorcycle, bike ..)
Our room has an independent entrance on the ground floor.
For your breakfast, we put at your disposal coffee, tea and herbal teas, fruit juice, yogurts, butter and jams "home". You can enjoy an outside corner for breakfast (garden furniture) or in your room.
Adjoining, your bathroom is private with a large Italian shower. Description Independent entrance room in ground garden:
Double bed - Linen provided
Mini Bar 0 decibel - Coffee maker and kettle
Free Wifi access
Description Private bathroom:
Large Italian shower
Rules and modalities of reception:
- We welcome our guests between 17h and 20h
- Departure before 11am
- Possibility of renting by the week
- Non-smoking room
- Our animal freinds are not admitted
- maximum capacity 2 people
GPS coordinates: Latitude: 43. 184832 Longitude: 5. 61256
Direct access Autoroutiers coming from Marseille, Aix-en-Provence A50 exit n ° 9 and coming from Toulon A50 exit N ° 10
Airport at 50 Kms
TGV station in Marseille with railway connection to the train station of La Ciotat 3 Kms
Bus connection - Stop at 100 meters
Activities - Curiosities:
At the Ciotat:
- Several beaches equipped and supervised, swimming, diving, fishing in the creeks of the Ciotat of Mugel and Figuerolles (pictured)
- Visit by boat of the Calanques and access to the Green Island from the port of La Ciotat
- Base Nautique: kayak and sea rowing, diving, windsurfing, kite surfing, paddle ...
- The Crest Road panoramic, classified and its many views of the sea, the creeks and Cassis
- Mugel Botanical Park and the Calanques National Park
- GR hiking trails and country trails: Cap Canaille, Calanques, Soubeyrannes cliffs, highest maritime cliffs in France, Fontblanche Forest
- Mountain bike marked trails - Enduro in the footsteps of the Raid Sfr Cassis
- Climbing, Horse riding
- Road bike
Nearby at less than half an hour drive:
- The Calanques of Marseille and Cassis
- Marseille and Notre-Dame de la Garde (the Good Mother), the Vélodrome stadium and its football team Olympique de Marseille, the old port, the museum of Mucem and Fort Saint-Jean, the Frioul Islands .. .
- Aix-en-Provence, its Provencal markets and festivals, Sainte-Victoire, landscapes painted by Paul Cézanne
- Aubagne and the hills of Garlaban so dear to Marcel Pagnol
- The bay of Toulon, Cap Sicié
- The Paul Ricard Circuit at Le Castellet for motorsports fans
- Golf Dolce Frégate in Bandol (18 and 9 hole course)
- Aqualand Aquatic Park in Saint-Cyr-sur-Mer
Passionate about sports and nature lovers, we will be happy to share with you our ideas for walks and activities and to help you discover our good addresses and unusual places.
Contact to book:
Karine - Mobile: 06 28 25 54 95 or Email: sklecourt @
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- english, french, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 14, 2018
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Séjour agréable avec le temps qui convient
Merci pour votre accueil chambre super petit déjeuner sympa les locaux sont bien adaptés à notre type de séjour à bientôt peut être
Nous avons été ravis de recevoir Marc et sa compagne. Pour le petit déjeuner, nous favorisons les produits maison, les yaourts sont fait avec du lait Bio et nos confitures élaborées avec les fruits de saisons.
Chambre idéalement bien située (calme, près centre ville et plage)
Paul Ricard Automobile Circuit at Le Castellet at 20 kms