About the property
- Villa2368 sq. ft.
- Half Baths2
- Minimum Stay180 nights
Villa 230m² nice amenities & landscaped garden 3500m² - Olive Grove & Pool
Beautiful Provencal villa opening onto
- a landscaped garden of 3500m² planted with olive trees, palm trees and offering a view of the nature and the Sainte Victoire mountain
- a beautiful pool area (11x5m) around a large terrace, a pool-house with a real summer kitchen offering fridge and dishwasher, and a shower room with toilet.
Side home, multiple living spaces are organized around 3 areas:
- A beautiful modern kitchen open to the living - dining room with modern decor, overhung with a large mezzanine consisting of a flat screen TV space, a bedroom and a separate toilet, all air-conditioned
- A sleeping area on one level with two bedrooms, one largely opens onto the terrace, a bathroom and a separate WC
- A 40m² studio + semi-enclosed mezzanine 10m²
Facilities also a large laundry room and ample parking
Less than a kilometer from the village of Bastidonne
The Luberon and 15 minutes from the city center of Aix en Provence
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- Jun 25, 2017
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Located in the Regional Natural Park of the Luberon, La Bastidonne is a typical Provençal village. Walking through its streets, you will discover beautiful village houses, you will pass through the streets of Ferrages, Church street, you will cross the wash, the fountain ... then you can explore the charming Place du Barri, to finally arrive in the street of the Castle where you can admire the Luberon, the Durance plain and the chain of the Star. A nice walk is to the plateau of St Julien, a natural fortress high 450 meters above sea level, located about 1km from the village. Besides the remains of a beautiful chapel, you will discover a unique view of the Durance and the mountain of Sainte-Victoire. You can also take a trip to the Grand Réal. This vast and rich area was previously inhabited by several monks, there was nothing now remains of the priory and chapel. You will discover a farmhouse restaurant where you can enjoy the good products from the farm or buy them to cook yourself.