|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
This three bedroom property is situated in the heart of Connemara (N 59) with wonderful views of the Seecon mountains from the rear garden. Overlooking a beautiful golf course and located close to a beautiful lake famous for it's salmon and trout fishing. We offer the ideal base for touring Connemara and the west of Ireland.
This family and pet friendly home includes the following amenities; two televisions, washer, dryer, dishwasher, cot, Converterable sofabed in Television Room, Pool table, kennel, and ample parking on it's large half acre site.
Reasonably priced, contact owner for further details.
THINGS TO DO WHILE ON HOLIDAYS IN THE CONNEMARA AREA.
• Salmon and Trout fishing on Lough Corrib ( May fly fishing)
• Two 18 holes golf courses. Oughterard and Ballyconnely with food available to non members.
• Pitch and Put at Recess. Glendalough.
• Corrib Cruises from Oughterard to Cong , stopping at Inchagoill Island.
• Derroura Mountain Bike Trail. On the Oughterard Mam cross road on the way to Clifden.
• Oughterard Knockillaree Riding Centre and Stud.
• Oughterard , New village walk.
• Walking the Western Way Connemara, Galway.
• Connemara National Park (free admission)
• Spiddal Craft and Design Studios.
• Connemara Marble Visitors Centre
• Glengowla Mines, Oughterard.
• Roundstone Music and Craft Shop.
• Aran Ferries, from Ros a Mhil to the Aran Island daily. Turn left at Oughterard, about half hour driving through mountain scenic road to the port.
• Irish free travel can be used on the ferries.
• Aer Aran daily flights from Connemara airport to the Aran Islands.
• Daily Scenic Flights to Cliffs of Moher, Galway Bay, Aran Islands/ Dun Aengus and Connemara Coastline with Aer Aran.
• Inisbofin ferries daily from Cleggan. City Link buses take you to the Innisbofin ferries daily and the Irish free travel card holders, can be used on City Link buses and the Inishbofin ferries. City link buses will stop at the gate of this holiday home and take you to the Inisbofin ferries and back again.
• A wonderful selection of food is available from the surrounding restaurants.
• The nearest beaches are Spiddle and Carna.
• This holiday home is ideally situated for touring Connemara and the west of Ireland and is only 14 miles from Galway City.
• Don’t forget your camera for the wonderful Connemara Scenery.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Sep 2 2016 - Oct 31 2016
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay