|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Farm consists of a unique structure, consisting of a large apartment of 150 square meters with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and a large living area, 3 bedroom apartments of about 65 square meters consisting of kitchen and 2 double bedrooms with bathroom; a studio with a sleeping area, kitchenette and bathroom, hall for dinners.
We rent the entire country for at least a weekly basis, all except for an apartment (usually the room) that will be 'used by the owners.
- The farm Santa Barbara Country House is located in the municipality of San Miniato, on a hill with views overlooking the surrounding hills and the town of San Miniato al Tedesco, in close proximity to the major centers of Tuscany such as Pisa, Florence, Lucca, San Gimignano, Volterra, Siena, etc.
- The farm includes 3 large, independent apartments, each with a living room with kitchenette and 2 double bedrooms with bathroom;
a large studio with kitchenette and bathroom;
a large apartment (150 square meters) with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, one with a bath and a large living area.
- The restoration of the complex was carried out with care and search for details, with exposed beams and exposed brick and fine furnishings with rustic furniture to immerse guests in an atmosphere of ancient architectural style.
Each apartment 'equipped with dishes and linens and towels.
- The company's flagship is certainly the large pool without chlorine, purified with salt filters, placed right on the crest of the highest hill surrounded by olive trees and broom, the inside of which can wander to look at ' horizon without being able to distinguish the end between water and sky.
- In the evening you can also dine together around a big table in a cozy lounge derived from the old barn, in the midst of which rises steeply from a large fireplace, where you can discover the ancient flavors of Tuscan cuisine, in addition to our products Business in particular the excellent extra virgin olive oil and red wine, mushrooms and truffles that come in abundance in our farm, to conclude with the heady vin santo and tasty homemade cakes.
- For nature lovers there are many trails through vineyards and forests covered on foot, by bike or on horseback, and then relax in our cool pine wood.
- The welcome Monica and John manage to offer guests and 'more than familiar, I would say from the old, great friends.
Hilly area full of vineyards and olive groves, famous for its truffles. Possibility 'of wine and gastronomic itineraries with visits to wineries and tasting of their products.
Area famous for its white truffles.