Our guest reviews speak for themselves! An additional Jacuzzi fee is charged $35 for up to a 3 night stay and $50 for a 4 or 7 night stay. We do require a 3 night minimum over holiday weekends as well as a 5 night minimum over Christmas and New Year. Because of high demand over holidays, a one time $50 premium which will be added to your total. Think of it as a log cabin condominium type set up with another cabin attached. They are connected back to back. Both with separate driveways, screen porches with a jacuzzi, fire pit, and gas grill.
**IMPORTANT TO NOTE: When responding to emails, it's much easier for both parties to follow the conversation when you simply respond to the email and not through the dashboard. Thanks!
The Adirondack Mountains offer one of the most beautiful places in the U.S. year round. Whether it be to seek warmth and comfort during the colder months, or to find an awesome vacation destination year round - its here. Fulton County has 44 lakes, and is central to many other great places to visit in the region. Camp Garoga is located in the foothills of the Adirondacks, and offers a great vantage point for exploring all of what upper New York state has to offer. This log cabin setting provides a comfortable place to settle in, with modern amenities but with the rustic charm that only a cabin can offer. A great lodge for a romantic weekend getaway or a vacation week for you and your family.
Enter the cabin to a cozy and charming setting that allows for privacy, romance, and rest. It is a great escape from the hectic pace of life. It is second to none in terms of clean, comfortable, and cozy relaxation.
It has to be clean!!: Camp Garoga is an 'upper-quality' lodge. We strive to maintain a very clean, and allergy-free environment. Therefore, we do not allow pets. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Many things to do in the area ............... : * Caroga Lake - 6 minutes
* Canada Lake - 8 minutes
* Pecks Lake - 12 minutes
* Pine Lake - 12 minutes
* Sacandaga Lake - 15 minutes
* Lake George Village, Tourist Shops, Outlet Stores, & The Great Escape - 60 minutes
* Nick Stoner Golf Course - 10 minutes
* Albin Hills Golf Course - 15 minutes
* Dolgeville Mill / NY's largest indoor year-round gallery for antiques, furniture, art, and fine crafts - 15 minutes
* Northville Village & Tourist shops - 30 minutes
* Baseball Hall of Fame @ Cooperstown - 45 minutes
* Saratoga Harness & Casino - 45 minutes
* Motor cross races - 5 minutes
* Boat Rentals @ Peck's Lake & Canada Lake - 10 minutes
* Old Forge Tourist Village & Water Safari - 95 minutes
* Several historical sites, including: Sir William Johnson (10 min.), Fort Clock (20 min.), Saratoga Historical Museum (5