This beautifully crafted 5 bedroom, 4.5 bath home has a rustic yet elegant post and beam architecture, that creates a warm, comfortable and casual feel.
Enjoy your morning coffee from the large wrap around deck. Admire the wooded views from the 3 season porch. In winter, there are scenic views of Magic Mountain. If you enjoy privacy, you will love the peaceful secluded setting of this home, nestled on a private road tucked away from the hustle and bustle.
Plenty of space to spread out or be together. NEW beds, NEW linens, NEW room darkening shades - ready for you and your family or friends.
AMENITIES– There is a large outside deck, 3 season porch, large gourmet kitchen, open loft area and a high ceiling great room. Foodies will feast their eyes on the spacious gourmet kitchen that gleams with a large granite island, Wolf and Viking appliances including double ovens and warming drawer. The spaciousness of this home with its multiple living spaces, lends itself to groups and families - especially skiers because of its fantastic location near several ski resorts.
LOCATION – Just 8 miles to Manchester Center for shopping and fine dining, 3 miles to Bromley and 10 miles to Stratton Mountain.
Property at a Glance
• 4 Bedrooms + Loft / 4.5 Bath (4 Full/1 Half) / 4,724 s.f.
• Sleeps 14 : 2 Kings, 2 Queens, 2 Twins, 1 Twin Day bed with twin trundle bed underneath, and a full sized futon
• Free Wi- Fi / High Speed Internet
• Access to Slopes – 3 miles to Bromley, 12 miles to Stratton
• Dining Capacity - Up to 12 people (10 – dining area table, 2 – kitchen island counter)
• Main level Living Room – fireplace, large flat screen TV
• Basement Living Room – fireplace, sofa, ping pong table, Foosball table, flat screen tv, copper top bar with five bar stools
• Outdoor deck & patio – covered gas grill, patio seating
• Laundry – full-size washer & dryer located on main level Laundry/Mud Room