Nestled in the heart of the Portuguese city, UNESCO site, the Dar Yasmina is a gem tastefully restored in the finest style of Moroccan craftsmanship.
Bejmat, zelliges, arabesques multiple, moucharabias, doors, windows and cedar wood paneling, games fairy lights, no detail has been overlooked to make it a worthy of those Riad in Marrakech.
It offers 150 m² of living space, a patio (12m²) and 3 terraces (83m²)
It consists of:
-A Central patio in white and blue zellige 4 wooded vaults of palm trees and a garden. In the background a beautiful fountain decorated with 2 doors opening on moucharabia closet and a second staircase concealing the.
- A living room consists of a large round coffee table in old cedar root and two benches on wheels that can be compared in order to make a 140-bed in additional room. Two large vaults offer a magnificent view of the patio
- In a dining room equipped with a large circular table in zellige and wrought iron communicating with the kitchen by a counter serving hatch. It is equipped with antique furniture carved cedar carrying a satellite on TV
- A kitchen with worktop zelliges, 5 gas burners, large fridge freezer, high and low cupboards
- From health separated with washbasin
- A shower hose)
- A reduced under the stairs
- On a first chamber opening by two beautiful stained glass in large windows and decorated with antique wrought iron onto the patio. In large wooden cross carved cedar closet. It is furnished with a large 160 bed, night tables hand-painted by artisans in Marrakesh, old mirror, small table mat cedar root.
- A second bedroom by opening a door to the same style on a small private terrace of 9 m². In the background a large wooden carved cedar closet. It is furnished with a large 160 bed, bedside lamps in copper, small table cedar root, and a small antique chest
At night ajar window be surrounded in these rooms by the sound of the ocean.
-A Bathroom with large double sinks and zelliges of Fez. It also has a large Moroccan shower (with benches) hammam style.
- A separate toilet with sanitary and copper sink.
On the large terrace:
On a large terrace of 62 m² decorated with olive, mimosa, citrus, of potted shrubs, cacti and other exotic plants not to mention beautiful bougainvillea. It also has a small fountain water reserve for birds. This large terrace has been designed to minimize any opposite.
In the bottom of the terrace, 1 beautiful room decorated style pergola moucharabias with 2 beds in 90 with rubber and forming seat cushions. This piece is completely closed with a clever system of doors moucharabias, which obscured curtains form a real extra room.
On the side laundry area and summer kitchen, featuring a washing machine, a small refrigerator and a gas stove. Beautiful ceramic sink and cupboards also decorated.
Upper terrace of 11m with a stunning 360 ° view of the ocean, the terraces of the Portuguese city, the port, and over all the beach of El Jadida.