|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Ca 'of Radiccia is a delightful country house, dating back to the mid-1600s, in the heart of the famous wine area of the hills of Gavi.
Our family has spent a long time for its restructuring and is now completely renovated with the comfort but respecting the ancient materials and the surrounding environment. You can then enjoy dell'avvolgente atmosphere of its carefully furnished interiors as well as the beauty and tranquility of the gardens, where you can relax and enjoy nature but also play and enjoy numerous sports activities in the wide spaces
The property, on the inside, has two floors and an attic.
On the ground floor, with three direct access to the garden, there is the living area:
- Input colorful tiled ancient
- Old terracotta kitchen fully equipped with dishwasher and washing machine, the latter placed in large pantry
- Large dining room with antique fireplace and wood stove. Ancient terracotta tiled floor and old wooden ceiling coffered. Dining table in solid walnut for 12 people
- Large double living with ancient terracotta tiled floor, with large wood burning fireplace and a separate TV area
- Small bathroom floors in ancient colorful tiles
Through a stone staircase you reach the sleeping area upstairs, where there are:
- A large room with double bed with wooden floor, fully furnished with family furniture. View gardens front house
- A small room with two double beds connected to the previous room overlooking gardens, wooden floor, ideal for two children. Direct access to a small bathroom with terracotta tiled floor, tiled white and green with a large shower. View gardens
- A small double room on the rough wooden floor, 'open loft', with two single beds facing a common room overlooking the gardens
- A double room with antique twin beds in wrought iron, antique colored tile floor, overlooking the countryside
- A large room with double bed, antique colored tile floor, three windows with views of the countryside and gardens
- Between the last two rooms is the bathroom pink colored antique tile floor and white tiles and pink flowers, equipped for every need, with a bath with stunning views of the surrounding countryside
Each bedroom, thanks to exhibitions both south and east and the thick stone walls, is eligible according to the seasons of fresh night, in the summer, or pleasant warmth, in Spring and Autumn.
The ground outside is composed by gardens on different levels. Two immediate front of the house, one of which includes a dining area with pergola in wisteria and white roses with table and wrought iron chairs for 12 people. From both gardens stairs wooden steps leading to the large garden of about 2000 m2 where the swimming pools and a large region to use sport. On the south side, a gentle decline brings the lawn to the border, all fenced, including a wooded area full of shadow used as a children's area with swings, wooden house and large enclosure sandy
A cottage not far is used as a dressing room for the pool and on the opposite side, and tools in the shed and bike games
Many fruit trees are present within the property, including: cherry, apple, a big fig tree, a core, a peach
Services and main equipment:
- Sheets and towels for 10 people
- Service plates, glasses, cutlery for 12 people
- Tablecloths walnut table for 12
- Kitchen equipped with every necessity, link room used as pantry
- TV, DVD, video recorder
- Tablecloths table wrought iron for 12
- BBQ stainless steel
- 10x4 pools with entrance with steps along the short side, two heights. Fenced for child safety
- Large parasol
- Chairs and large pillows Outdoor
- Many towels to use pools
- Bicycles adult and child
- Soccer goals
- Field removable volleyball
- Practical course
- Table tennis pin
- Many other possibilities for fun and sport
Parking for 5 cars
Perfectly located house in a beautiful environment, surrounded by nature. A quiet and calm house to relax with the family, be they young or old. We spent a week there, everybody loved it. The garden, the pool, the small football pitch, and the playground for kids. Just perfect if you like this region.The owner was friendly and very helpful. The lady that takes care of the house also proposed to make local food for us at a reasonable price. It was just wonderful. Thank you all for a great and relaxing stay. Henri
The house is situated in the heart of the hills of Gavi, noted food and wine.
Nestled in the countryside, surrounded by golf courses (four in the surrounding area: La Bollina 2 km, Hills of Gavi 12, Villa Carolina 20 km, Val Curone 35 km), numerous stables and equestrian centers (within 3 a few km), wineries (twenty in a few km), adventure parks (two within a few km) and, just 4 km, one of the biggest shopping centers / Outlet of Europe. Not to mention degl'innumerevoli local restaurants, both in the countryside and in the historic centers of the importance and beauty of Gavi and Novi Ligure.
In addition to 15 minutes drive a beautiful river, the Borbera, with numerous highly appreciated to spend the day and swim
About a 20 minute drive is then the beautiful water park 'blue bubbles', fun for young and old
From June until the end of September, and numerous festivals of the country alive, almost every week the weekend with culinary specialties, offers local products, dancing and singing
At the beginning of Autumn the many local wineries open to visitors, with invitations to taste the wines produced, combined with local specialties.
For fans finally opens in the same period the gathering of mushrooms, with the famous forests of Voltage, rich in mushrooms and eggs, just 15 minutes by car
Monterotondo di Gavi and the whole area is also popular for its enviable position, the starting point for excursion in at least three regions:
Liguria, with its two rivers (Portofino and Santa Margherita, as well Celle Ligure and Alassio) just 60 km and the capital, Genoa, historical and artistic center, just 50 km away.
Piemonte, with Turin, historic capital rich in important monuments, palaces and museums. The High Monferrato and its famous hills, with Alba home of Barolo and the best white truffles. Less than two hours by car the famous ski resorts of Val di Susa, from Sestriere Olympic venue for alpine skiing, which in summer become a destination for wonderful walks in the mountains.
Lombardy, with its vast plains, cities of art and especially its famous capital Milan, the fashion capital and economic center of Italy, as well as the cultural and historical sights such as its cathedral and the Pinacoteca di Brera with masterpieces by Raphael, Mantegna and Piero della Francesca
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable damage deposit||$533|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.