Located near the National Museum Adrien Dubouche, Bernadaud the museum, the theater of the Union of Cinema Screens, Noëlle of the cottage will allow you to easily get to the center of Limoges on foot or by bus. In this quiet area, nearby you will find all the shops (supermarket, pharmacy, organic farmers store ...) with an opening 7 days 7 (for the store).
You can park in the surrounding streets of the neighborhood (free).
This story house consists of:
- A first level extremely bright thanks to the many windows. It consists of:
* A large living room open to the kitchen with a balcony terrace overlooking the garden and courtyard. This space is arranged a sitting area with a sofa corner (convertible 2 places), armchairs, TV, DVD, Blue-ray player, bar, table.
One equipped with sink kitchen (ceramic hob, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, oven, microwave, washing machine).
* Two bedrooms (each with two sleeping) with shared bathroom
* A toilet
- At the second level,
* Two rooms equipped one, with a bed 160x200, the other with two beds 80X200 (adjustable beds 160x200)
* A water room: wash basin, shower and toilet.
* A kitchen with sink (ceramic hob, fridge-freezer, microwave oven).
The Cottage Noelle has a private courtyard with barbecue for outdoor dinners. Here you can relax on loungers on sunny days.
This Cottage is suitable for both families, tourists and professionals working in our regional capital.
Cot, high chair, bath, pushchair are provided on demand.
WiFi internet access. Non-smoking accommodation. No pets allowed.
Each level can be rented independently. In this case, contact the owner directly
We have another house nearby: http: // www. HomeAway. en / holiday-rentals / p1230271?flspusage = fl