The house is quiet, close to the beach of Omaha. Excellent location for visiting the sites and museums related to the D-Day, as well as for beach days and swimming! You can reach the sea in 5 minutes by car (or 25 minutes on foot)
Close to many shops in Port-en-Bessin 5 minutes (supermarket, grocery, bakery, pharmacy, restaurants ...) and 15 minutes from Bayeux.
* During your stay, several services will be provided for free: Internet WIFI, bed linen, towels, tea towels, wood, end of stay cleaning. Your beds will be made upon your arrival. All the baby equipment is also at your disposal.
NEW: a game room with pinball, table football and darts is available in a room adjoining the cottage (left door on the photo of the facade)
Ideally located for visits, walks, swimming and close all amenities (grocery, supermarkets, pharmacy, restaurants ...)
More photos, information, ideas for walks on our Facebook page Gîte So Sweet.
The house offers on the ground floor:
* Living room-friendly lounge with fireplace, sofa bed, TV, DVD-BLU Ray, internet access by wifi, stereo
* Spacious and modern kitchen fully equipped (fridge, oven, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, dishwasher, induction hob, toaster, ...)
* Laundry room with washing machine, dryer, dryer ...
* Bathroom with shower, sink, towel rail
* Separate WC
* Corner games (toys, books, dolls ...). For the tranquility and comfort of parents, you will have free equipment for young children: 1 crib, 1 baby umbrella bed, baby bed linen, a changing table, a stair gate, a high chair, a Booster, stroller cane, baby phones, device for preparing meals (badabulle), bottle warmer, ..
* Bedroom with large double bed (160 * 200)
* Bedroom with large double bed (160 * 200), cot and changing table (if necessary)
* Bedroom furnished with two single beds
* Separate WC
* Clearance with wardrobe
* Bathroom with shower, sink, storage, towel rail, baby bath.
High quality bed linen and towels provided.
* Large closed car park
* Spacious garden, flowers and sunny
* Terrace with garden furniture, parasol and fixed barbecue
* Sunbathing, hammock chair, picnic table,
* Swing-swing, playground with tobbogan, ping-pong table, outdoor toys, children's bikes ...
More photos, information, ideas for walks on our Facebook page:
https: // www. Facebook. com / vacation-the-So-Sweet-close-Omaha Beach