3 bed, 1 bath, Sleeps 10
About Rachel Hirth
Hi! My name is Rachel and I was born and raised in Saint Louis / Saint Charles. I love everything this town has to offer from amazing dining experiences to fun night life, family friendly outings and awesome people to be around! There are such memorable events to attend year round and I couldn't be happier to host you while you are here! Small business owner, interior designer, love to host, life is short - travel often!
Rachel Hirth purchased this House in 2018
Why Rachel Hirth chose Clayton-Tamm
The newly updated home provides comfort and space galore! This home has the best open kitchen and dining area for hanging out!
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
The house was clean and neat. Check-in and -out processes were easy. We had one question when we first arrived and Rachel answered a text quickly. The house is an easy walk to a brewpub, coffee shop, and other places, plus close to highway and Forest Park.
Great location for family activities
The house was great. It was located in a nice neighborhood just outside of St. Louis. Perfect location for the zoo and grants farm. Rachel was very quick to respond with any questions I had and even called to check in on our safety when a bad storm came through
Had a good stay! Would reccomend!
Perfect place for my family vacation to St Louis!
Perfect for our needs.
Lovely accommodations and very clean! There was plenty of room for 2 adults and 6 kids.
Very clean, nice set up, super close to Forest Park!
We stayed here with our family and loved the close proximity to Forest Park & the downtown area. The house was clean & well-stocked, a great set-up. Thanks!
Many St. Louis attractions within minutes (mileage and times are approx.):
- St. Louis Zoo: .7 miles, 4 minutes
- Forest Park & Jewel Box: 1.5 miles, 6 minutes
- St. Louis Science Center: 2.1 miles, 6 minutes
- MO Botanical Gardens: 2.8 miles, 9 minutes
- St. Louis History Museum: 2.8 miles, 11 minutes
- The Fabulous Fox: 4.5 miles, 11 minutes
- St Louis Arch: 8.3 miles, 18.3 minutes
- Busch Stadium: 6.7 miles, 14 minutes
- Ballpark Village: 7.3 miles, 14 minutes
- City Museum: 6.1 miles, 14 minutes
- Soulard Farmers Market: 6.4 miles, 12 minutes
- Chaifetz Arena (SLU Campus): 4.3 miles, 9 minutes
- Enterprise Center: 5.9 miles, 11 minutes
- Union Station: 5.7 miles, 11 minutes
- Anheuser Busch Brewery: 6.9 miles, 14 minutes
- Delmar Loop (shopping & restaurants): 2.8 miles, 12 minutes
- Central West End: 3.5 miles, 11 minutes
- The Grove: 2.2 miles, 6 minutes