This new Wildwood, NJ condo has everything you will desire:
- 1.5 blocks from the beach, boardwalk and Convention Center!
- Just a few minutes from Cape May!
- Sleeps 8 comfortably, 1 queen bed, 1 double bed, 2 twin beds and queen size pull-out couch
- Huge balcony with grill
- 2 car garage (and room for 3rd car in driveway)
- Washer & Dryer
- Walking distance to great restaurants, shops and across the street from the best ice cream parlor - no car necessary!
My family was very happy with this condo! It was very spacious and bright. It was close to everything. A block and a half from the boardwalk, and a bike ride or walk away from bagels in the morning and ice cream in the evening! Daria was so nice and answered me right away. I highly recommend staying here for a family vacation!
The condo was very clean and well kept. Daria (the owner) is super friendly and very accommodating. My family and I had a great time and a wonderful experience staying at the condo.
We stayed here for Labor Day weekend and the pictures don't even do it justice! The place was so spacious and very clean. The owners were very easy to work with and helpful! Highly recommend!
We really enjoyed this beach rental. There was plenty of space, it was in great condition, and there was parking for three cars. It is also centrally located. Dealing with the owners was very easy and they were very accommodating. I would definitely rent there again.
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
$1500 - $1800
Weekly rates range from $1500 - $1800.