|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
The price given on this site is for 2 people. If your group has more than 2 people please get in touch and we will give you a quote. Also check price guide in the RATES section.
Hidden away in a tranquil and peaceful location Joanna is the perfect villa for a peaceful and relaxing holiday.
The villa is a delightful old bungalow renovated to a high standard throughout, rustic in nature with large solid wooden front door. It boasts 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and all the bedrooms have air conditioning.
The villa sleeps 8 but should your group exceed 8 we will provide you with sofa or single beds.
The master bedroom is en-suite with a corner bath and is suitable for wheel chair clients.
Bedroom 1 - A large bedroom with a large wardrobe with mirrors, chest of drawers, dressing table and soft seating.
Bedroom 2 - another large room with a double bed and tastefully furnished.
Bedroom 3 - Master bedroom with en-suite which is comfortably furnished for all your belonging.
Bedroom 4 - Another large bedroom suitably furnished for storage and comfort.
All bedrooms come with air-conditioning.
There lounge is part of the tastefully decorated open plan lounge / kitchen diner, with soft furnished wicker sofas and a large wall mounted plasma TV.
Walk through the front door into the lounge and the kitchen is at the far end with breakfast bar.
There are 2 dining tables each seating for 6 people.
The kitchen has plenty of modern appliances and cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery for up to 12 people.
There are 3 bathrooms, one of which is an en-suite in the master bedroom with a shower cubicle, corner bath, toilet and wash had basin. The other 2 bathrooms have shower cubicles, toilet and wash hand basin.
Through the kitchen is a large cool veranda, with a fish cleaning table on the left and on the right is a large seating area for 12 people with a BBQ for alfresco dining.
The veranda leads to the large swimming pool with sunbeds and a large umbrella to provide protection from the strong sun. By the pool there is ample hard standing for easy chairs and tables.
There is secure parking space for 3 cars.
The villa is cleaned once per week for free but for a small additional fee we can arrange daily maid service.
We can also arrange airport transfer, car hire, a cook and baby sitter if required.
Born and educated in Bristol in United Kingdom I now live in a small village on the outskirts of city of Bristol.
Married with 2 daughters my eldest Alice, having gained a 1st in Masters in Physics from Manchester University has this year started for her PhD in Physics at Bristol University. My youngest Hannah goes to Manchester University in Sept 2014 to read Law.
Both my husband and I are employed in the health sector.
Wendy Llloyd Jones purchased this villa in 2012
I market this property on behalf of a friend of mine. When I was asked to market the villa I accepted without hesitation. This is because I have my own holiday villa 5 minutes walking distance form this property and I know the area very well.
I took a family holiday for the first time in Mauritius in year 2000. Needless to say I fell in love with the country, its people and their way of life, hence our investment in Mauritius!
I then visited the property and was instantly smitten by its tranquil location, privacy and the quirkiness of a renovated bungalow!! Add to this all the facilities in the villa and I did not have to be asked twice to market this wonderful holiday home.
- tranquil and peaceful location for a relaxing holiday.
- tasteful renovation of an old bungalow yet keeping its old features.
- private property for total privacy for you and your family/friends.
We ( a geriatric couple in body - if not in mind) spent a delightful 5 weeks at he Joanna villa -well furnished, well appointed, well equipped and with a delightful pool with "to die for" temperatures. All of the agents/cleaners etc were absolutely charming and helped to make our stay an absolute pleasure.
This is the second year we have used Wendy LLoyd-Jones and we cannot fault her for her desire to ensure that our holiday goes without a hgitch.
Excellent all round
The villa is located in a tranquil location with views of lush green tropical foliage.
Things you might want to do when at this villa:
- swimming at your local beach which is one of the best on the island.
- visit the botanical gardens which has a rich history and only 20 minutes by car.
- sunbathe/swim at some of the best beaches on the island which can be found in the North of the island.
- or how about kite surfing, paragliding, deep sea diving and fishing?
- there are all sort of water sports that can be enjoyed and our staffs will be at hand to help/advise.
- you will be spoiled for choice of Bars/Restaurants.
- must not miss a catamaran trip to ile-au-gabriel. You will be taken to this remote island where you can snorkel and be amazed by the undersea flora and fauna. Followed by a BBQ lunch and any amount of soft/alcoholic drink you want. On your journey to this uninhabited island you are bound to see dolphins and if lucky enough you may even see whales, which I have observed on a few occasions.
- great food, clothes and jewelry shopping facilities all nearby.
- some fabulous organised inland trips to see the country. Our staffs will be at hand to advise. I love these trips as they give some insight about the island, its people and culture/history.
- after each trip you would be pleased to return to the villa and the pool and prepare that much deserved BBQ!!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
The quote above is for 2 person. Depending on your group size the following charges will apply:
- 4 people @ £800 per week ( £850 peak season )
- 6 people @ £1050 per week ( £1150 peak season )
- 8 people @ £1120 per week ( £1270 peak season )
From 19 Dec until 2 Jan £1500 per week irrespective of number of people in your group.
A 20% deposit confirms your booking. Balance payment due 8 weeks before departure. But we can be flexible on payment. Please ask.