Enjoy the calm of the Basque countryside by being close to the beaches of Saint-Jean-de-Luz and Ciboure (5 km / 8min).
Recent house dating from 2013, with a neo Basque architecture located within the Olhette neighborhood in the town of Urrugne. Modern and charming, this house spreads over 230m2 with a plot of 4000m2, beautiful view of the Rhune, beautiful wooden terrace of over 100m2 with garden furniture and dining table that can accommodate 8 people, swimming pool 4X8.
The house offers beautiful volumes with the ground floor (room of life 80m2):
- A cozy living room equipped with a big screen television, possibility WIFI
- A dining room with a large wooden table that can accommodate 10 guests
- An open kitchen fully equipped: oven, fridge, induction hob, dishwasher, small household appliances, etc.
- A bedroom with a bed 160 and a small bathroom with a walk-in shower and a washbasin
- 1 WC
- A master suite with a bed 160, a large bathroom with a bath tub, a walk-in shower and two sinks
- Many storage
- An office area and library
- A play area
- A room with two beds in 90 with a bathroom including a walk-in shower and a washbasin
- A bedroom with a bed 140 and a bathroom with a walk-in shower and a washbasin
- 1 WC
- Possibility of putting in disposition a bed umbrella for baby