newly renovated, 4 bed, 2 bath house with all the modern amentities!
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8
Erin's property is a cozy and comfortable house in an excellent location. It is in a quiet residential neighborhood that is great for walking, it is near stores of all kinds and some great restaurants. The house is well furnished with a completely equipped kitchen. We were there the week of Thanksgiving and Erin graciously left out her roasting pan and carving set for our turkey. We were very comfortable, even being housebound by a nasty snow storm. Erin made sure we were plowed out in a timely manner but we were cozy inside. She also was most accommodating when it looked like a second storm might delay our departure (it didn't).
We highly recommend this property and owner.
Judi and Paul
Felt like home
This house was very comfortable and it felt like home. I would have liked a TV in some of the rooms. Not everyone likes watching the same thing. We used this house while working in Eagan so we came home to hang out.
Thank you for your review! We enjoyed having you!
While not every bedroom has a TV, there are a total of 4 tv’s in the house. One in each master bedroom (upstairs and lower level) one in the downstairs living room, and another in the upstairs living room.
Thanks again for choosing our property!
Just what we needed
My family and I traveled to the Twin Cities for a funeral. There were 8 of us that stayed in Erin's property. The house was immaculate. The floor plan was very open and while the house did not appear to be very large from the street view, there was plenty of space for my family. Having the family room in the basement along with the living room on the main floor allowed my family plenty of room to spread out. The beds were all very comfortable. The location was great, very close to the airport. Located in a quiet neighborhood. Took the short walk to the Mississippi River every morning, a good way to start the day. Erin was very responsive with any questions we had. She had fresh flowers waiting for us along with a note expressing her condolences for our loss, very thoughtful. Thanks Erin for sharing your home with us!
Great rental for a larger family
We rented this spot for a family travel and were able to fit all of us, including small children. It was great! Plenty of rooms and the bathrooms were really nice. It was really nice having a fully stocked kitchen as we did spend a lot of our time making food at the house. A couple of things travelers should note:
1. The backyard is a really fun spot to hang out in. If you have a larger group, we recommend bringing some extra lawn chairs so everyone has a spot to sit.
2. If you have young kids, you may want to bring curtains with you. Some of the windows do have blinds on them, but they do not keep out much of the light during the day. It's a beautiful house with lots of natural light, but we had to get creative with pillows so that our kiddos could take their naps.
3. Another thing to bring for kiddos are fans if you like having white noise, the house does not have any (but it does have ceiling fans which are really nice!)
Overall we would definitely stay here again. It was a great location for everything we wanted to do and was a great space for all of us to spend time together.
Thank you so much for your review! It was a pleasure hosting your family. A few comments pertaining to your notes:
1) The outdoor area has a table that seats 4 and two “pool” lounge reclining chairs.
2) The main floor has blinds on every window (living areas and bedrooms), with the exception of the master bedroom which has blackout curtains. The basement bedroom has small “basement” windows that do not have blinds/curtains as they do not make shades for this size of window.
3) Fans: there are ceiling fans in two of the four bedrooms. However, you are correct that we do not have portable fans as the home has central AC which cools the entire home to the temperature of your preference.
Appreciate your review and recommendations for future guests! Hope we have the opportunity to host you again.
The house was very clean, and everything was just as advertised.