Quiet, Relaxing, Waterfront Cabin on Upper Hay lake
Pequot Lakes, Minnesota
Plan a relaxing retreat to Pequot Lakes when you book this lakefront 2-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom vacation rental, which sleeps 7. Just steps from the lake, enjoy your private dock, sand beach, and amazing views. This house provides the perfect space for family or a group of friends seeking a relaxing, fun lake getaway!
Only a few steps from the water, this property will immediately give you that real 'up north' feel. Once you arrive, the tree lined driveway leads you to the charming cabin and view of the lake. The cabin has 1,500 square feet of cozy living space and features warm, tongue-and-groove walls, wood-burning hand-made stone fireplace, and unbelievable lake views from multiple rooms, making it easy to love.
The moment you walk through the door, the open living area and view of the water will make this one of your favorite spots. The remainder of the first level, complete with Tennessee Flagstone floors, contains a great kitchen with all of your amenities (stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, etc), and a dining area. The large master bedroom features its own deck just feet away from the water. Head downstairs to the basement living room to relax, watch tv, and enjoying more amazing lake views.
Of course, you'll be spending plenty of time on the lake, but when you’re not, sit back and relax on the deck or the sand beach. The perfect lake view and this cabin's surrounding scenery will never get old.
Located on a quiet, beautiful 600 acre lake and being just steps away, you'll find it easy to keep yourself busy with various activities during the day. Enjoy amazing fishing, boating, jet skiing, and swimming… hiking, shopping, or just exploring the surrounding area. While the home is definitely tucked away, it also provides a close proximity to many local attractions, including the Paul Bunyan bike trail, golf courses, movie theatre, amazing restaurants and more activities. Enjoy easy access to hiking, cross-country, downhill skiing, snow tubing and even ice fishing! Close by, you'll find lots of local events, like ice fishing contests, outdoor music, arts festivals, cider tours, casinos, winter Parade of Lights and more. Book your stay today!
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wood burning fireplace, 2 decks, patio chairs, gas grill, private dock, Cable TV, wireless internet access, and much more
- Enjoy beautiful lake views
- Fantastic location - located right on a lake and less than 15 miles from many local attractions, including the Paul Bunyan bike trail, golf courses, amazing restaurants, ski areas, hiking trails, and more!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Twin Bunkbeds plus 1 Twin-sized bed
- 1 Pull-Out Futon in Lower Level Living Room
- Note that this cabin can sleep up to 7 people. Beds can accommodate 5 people, and the pull-out futon can accommodate an extra 2 guests PLUS plenty of room for air mattresses
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings without prior homeowner approval
- Must be at least 30 years old to book