About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Sleeps 8. 4 Bedrooms. 3 Bathrooms.
- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. This characteristic, early 20th century villa stands on the hill of Corsanico - Massarosa in a breathtaking panoramic position overlooking the Versilia coastline and Lake Massaciuccoli, beloved residence of the composer Giacomo Puccini. on the Versilia coast, up to La Spezia. A short distance of the house lies the picturesque village of Corsanico with its many scenic corners. In the church of San Michele Arcangelo is a Monumental Organ built in 1600 by the Venetian Vincenzo Colonna, and able to reproduce any kind of sound, on which the maestro Giacomo Puccini who loved this area, played. This cosy and elegant house is surrounded by the typical vegetation of these areas, centuries-old olive trees and orchards that thrive in the year-round mild climate. The villa has been renovated in the Tuscan style and furnished with simple furniture. It is close to the international airports of Florence and Pisa and just a few minutes away are the famous seaside resorts of Viareggio, Lido di Camaiore and Forte dei Marmi, and the art cities of Lucca and Pisa.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- english, french, german, spanish, russian, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 01, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
The property is located not far from Lucca. Lucca is a place that you can just walk around and discover and enjoy and it's really close to Firenze and far from the crowds. It has many things to offer to the guests as you can visit the city both by foot or cycling into the walls. There are a lot of place to see in the beautiful town, first of all the ancient walls, the Amphitheatre square and not least the Torre Guinigi. In a few kms from Lucca you will also find beautiful villas like Villa Reale, Villa Mansi or Villa Torrigiani. The Lucca area offers also a lot of interesting naturalistic places like Garfagnana, Valle del Serchio or PIana di Lucca. For those who wish to swim in the sea, the coastal strip of Versilia, from Forte dei Marmi to Torre del Lago Puccini, offers more than 20 kilometres (12 miles) of beaches, parks and splendid countryside. Most beaches can be reached from Lucca by car in 30 to 45 minutes. It could be also an ideal point to tour around the famous Cinque Terre. The area is easily reachable by car with the A11 super way Firenze-Pisa (called also Firenze mare) exit Capannori (11 km). From Genova you can use the A12 Genova- Rosignano. The railway station, that is not far from centre, links the city with Firenze and Pisa with hourly connection. From Firenze then you can reach all other Italian Cities. Is in Massarosa that rise the small town of Mommio Castello, which conserve the features part of a feudal castle: on the top, the main building, at the bottom the historical centre, and between these two essential parts, the Church. The Castle of Meto, has a real importance, built with strong foundations and large antique stones. It should be a control tower instead a church, with a good apparato difensivo intorno. The olives trees that we can admire from the hill, suggested Gabriele D’Annunzio, with the famous poem of “Sull’alpe Di Mommio”. Attractions within 100 km Versilia 10 km, Torre del Lago Puccini 14 km, Forte dei Marmi 22 km, Lucca 27 km, Pisa 30 km, Marble Caves of Carrara 35 km, Montecatini 55 km, Cinque terre 80 km, Firenze 99 km Services and shops Corsanico 1 km, Viareggio 10 km
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- To be paid at the time of booking: 25% as DEPOSIT (non-refundable) calculated on the listed price; - To be paid within 60 days prior to the beginning of lease: 75% as BALANCE to be paid by bank transfer or credit card. 5,9% Emma Villas Commissions INCLUDED in the final price of the reservation: this includes costs for opening and management of the practice, customer assistance service 7 days per week, agency commission, EUROP ASSISTANCE POLICY to cover penalties in case of cancellation of the stay). At your arrival will be requested (by the property owner) the damage deposit (totally refundable in case of no damages at the end of the stay). Damage Deposit: 1.000,00€ The price includes: fully cleaned property equipped with linens utilities (water - gas for kitchen use) The price does not include: electricity (on consumption up to date market prices) heating (Euro 50,00/day)