- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. This characteristic, early 20th century villa stands on the hill of Corsanico - Massarosa in a breathtaking panoramic position overlooking the Versilia coastline and Lake Massaciuccoli, beloved residence of the composer Giacomo Puccini. on the Versilia coast, up to La Spezia. A short distance of the house lies the picturesque village of Corsanico with its many scenic corners. In the church of San Michele Arcangelo is a Monumental Organ built in 1600 by the Venetian Vincenzo Colonna, and able to reproduce any kind of sound, on which the maestro Giacomo Puccini who loved this area, played. This cosy and elegant house is surrounded by the typical vegetation of these areas, centuries-old olive trees and orchards that thrive in the year-round mild climate. The villa has been renovated in the Tuscan style and furnished with simple furniture. It is close to the international airports of Florence and Pisa and just a few minutes away are the famous seaside resorts of Viareggio, Lido di Camaiore and Forte dei Marmi, and the art cities of Lucca and Pisa.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).