2 hours from Paris, this fully restored barn can accommodate up to 8 people. It is located 12 km from Blois, between La Chapelle Vendômoise and the village of Landes le Gaulois, in a hamlet called Moulins.
Location: 30 km from Chambord Castle, 40 km from Amboise and 1 hour drive from Beauval Zoo.
This house of 220 sqm on 2 floors can easily meet the expectation of 2 families wishing to keep a minimum of independence.
Either: 1 cottage for 6 people - 170 m²
And: 1 small cottage for 4 people - 50 m²
We are very attached to the hygiene and cleanliness of the cottage. The bedding is new and of excellent quality. (Bed linen, towels available as well as cleaning)
Pets not allowed.
DESCRIPTION OF THE GITES:
On the ground floor - large gîte:
- Large living room dining room, fully equipped kitchen with table for 10 people, 1 wood stove ...
- 1 bedroom with 1 double bed (140 x 190 cm)
- 1 bedroom with 1 double bed (160 x 190 cm), 1 dresser
- 1 bathroom with sink + shower + toilet
- 1 relaxation area of 55 m² which can be shared with 2 gites (for meetings with video-projector-television) as well as sanitary (shower + independent toilets)
On the 1st floor (separated into 2) grand-gîte:
-1 mezzanine with sofa + television
- 1 bedroom with 1 double bed (140 x 190 cm) + 1 wardrobe
1st floor small gite with independent access:
- 1 large room with kitchen area + 1 table + 2 beds 90 x 190 cm and 120 x 190 cm
-1 bedroom with 1 double bed (160 x 190 cm) + wardrobe
-1 bathroom (sink + shower) + WC
- 2 terraces with tables and chairs, charcoal barbecue
- parking, pond and park crossed by a watercourse.