The cottage that we offer is an old mill completely restored. The main building is nestled in the heart of a hamlet. The property is surrounded by a river overlooking a forest of 2 hectares. Here you will find calm and serenity, 5 minutes drive from the center of the village of Louvie-Juzon in the Ossau Valley.
The mill is composed of:
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 4 toilets.
- an equipped kitchen area and a dining area
- a large living room with its typical Béarnaise fireplace equipped with an insert, machine on demand
- a veranda serving as a large dining room and overlooking the nature.
Wifi equipment tel tv satellite tablet
Outside you will find:
- a large luxury weber barbecue terrace
- a pool serving as a natural pool
The cottage is located opposite a restaurant and 5 minutes drive from the center of the village of louvie-juzon.
The hamlet is ideally located to visit the valley of Ossau: Laruns, The circus of Gavarnie, the small train of Artouste, the vulture cliff, the lakes of Ayous, the neck of Pourtalet.
The cottage is also 30km from Lourdes.
In summer the region offers many village festivals, authentic markets.