Magnificent up-scale log cabin "Red's Retreat" located on the river bank of the Big Laramie River, a World renowned angler's destination for trout fly fishing!
2300+ SQUARE FOOT ENTIRE CABIN WHICH INCLUDES:
UPPER level "LOFT" area
- Master suite with a "Gorgeous" King size Log Bed and
family-friendly additional sleeping arrangement of a
Double bed, Twin-XL bed and powder room.
- "Private" bedroom with a Double bed and closet
- Main bathroom with "couple"soaking tub
- "Gourmet Chef's" kitchen
- Dining table which seats 6-8
- Living area with Electric fireplace with heat ( It' does
produce heated air!)
- Outside deck with wrought iron dining set w/ umbrella,
real "log" rocking chairs, redwood "cushioned" chaise
and club chair with ottoman, 4 chair bistro set and
- "Private" bedroom with Queen bed and closet
- Bathroom with shower
- Living area with wood pellet stove for supplementary
heat in winter
- Outside patio with dining table and chairs and 4
additional "cushioned" chairs
- Fire Pit with log seating for 10 above the bank of the
Big Laramie River
- "Secret" redwood bench glider on the water's edge of
the Big Laramie River
"Truly exceptional accommodations for discriminating
"seasoned" travelers, Fly fishing angler's, Big Game
hunter's and a couple's romantic getaway"!
***Other IMPORTANT INFORMATION to note!
- Year round access!
- Fishing, river tubing, hiking, mountain biking and off
road motorized "rock crawling"
- Within 30 minutes of Wyoming's renowned "Medicine
Bow National Forest's" 134 miles of Snowmobiling
trails in the winter:
15 minutes to Southern trailhead access parking lot @
25 minutes to Southeastern trailhead access parking
lot @ Albany