2 bed 2 bath Stunner in Capitol Hill- close to everything
Stephen and Djana
About Stephen and Djana
We are 2 New Yorkers that now call DC Home. We are passionate about family, real estate, travel, food and wine. We've set up our places based on all the great things we see when we travel. We hope you enjoy your stay with us. Steve and Djana
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
We enjoyed our stay. We are from Chicago & our daughter had a conference here in DC. We have never been here before & never really thought about planning a trip here. Location, safety of the area & a parking spot was a must. We chose well. The street that this lil gem is located on is quiet & small, not really traveled on at all. We walked everywhere.. tons of restaurants on 8th street, only a few blocks away & even more on Pennsylvania Ave.. we even walked to the Capitol Building & the museum campus. The place was nice, clean & had everything we needed for our stay. We loved it!!
Everything was great. Good communication with Steve. A few blocks from metro.
This was our first trip to DC and we could not have asked for a better property for our stay. The location is fabulous. Just a short walk to local eateries and the Eastern Market Metro station. The property was super clean and just what we needed. We definitely hope to come back to DC and we would most definitely rebook this property!
My co-worker and I LOVED our stay at the Eastern Market. The owners were super responsive to all my questions. The house was immaculate and very comfortable. And the location to the markets and restaurants was the ideal location. This place is a hidden jewel! Would gladly stay here again. They raised the bar very high for comfort, amenities, location and service. 5 stars!
Perfect location, very clean! Amazing host! Highly recommend!
Clean, modern and updated. Great location walking distance to restaurants, grocery store and bars. I would stay there again on our next trip to DC!
1. Starbucks : 401 8th St SE Washington DC 20003- open until 8 pm- 8 minute walk
2. Yes! Organic Market Capitol Hill: 410 8th St SE Washington DC 20003- Open until 10 pm- 8 minute walk.
3. Trader Joe’s: 750 Pennsylvania Ave SE Washington DC 20003- Open until 10 pm
4. Capitol Hill Sport & Health: 315 G St SE Washington DC 20003: Open until 11 pm. A day pass is $22. 5 minute walk
5. Eastern Market: 225 7th St SE Washington DC 20003. A must see on the Weekend with antiques, crafts, food, jewelry, drinks. Look for Lucas. Those are his 3 framed DC Themed Photos in the dining room. www.imagesbylucas.com 202-766-0712