Located at the heart of Lutsen Mountain our chalet is perfect for medium to large groups of family and friends to enjoy all the great things that Lutsen and the North Shore have to offer in all seasons.
For our winter guests, Bluebird Day Chalet is a true ski-in/ski-out and situated with tremendous views of Moose Mountain and is a stone’s throw from the indoor pool, sauna and hot tub. In the warm seasons, let the days adventures take flight with a day of hiking, biking, paddling, golfing, exploring and then escape back to the Bluebird for a home cooked meal made in our gourmet kitchen followed by games, books, movies, S'mores and wine. Don't forget to wrap up the day in the outdoor pool and hot tub nestled just a few steps up the trail. This is the perfect place to call your home away from home.
Our chalet provides four bedrooms, four bathrooms with sleeping availability for 12 people.
The main level is all living! It is a grand room allowing family and friends to engage in conversation and fun. Our kitchen has an island with bar stools and is well stocked with everything you could possibly need and more. The main floor also has a floor to ceiling stone wood burning fireplace and a flat screen TV.
The Bluebird Day Chalet offers three outdoor living spaces. The main level deck features beautiful views of Moose and Mystery Mountains. It has a gas grill and outdoor dining area perfect for meals, card playing or reading. The upstairs has a small step out balcony off of a bedroom perfect for sipping wine/coffee and star gazing. The lower level has a walkout outdoor deck. It is also a great flat space for kids to play Bean Bag Toss or to hunt for treasures.
Other amenities include central air, washer and dryer for your use, high speed internet and WIFI.
There is parking for up to three cars.
- Grand Room
- Dining Room
- 1/2 Bathroom
- Large Deck
- Ski Locker
- Master bedroom #1: queen bed, 3/4 bathroom with walk-in shower with two shower heads
- Master bedroom #2: queen bed, full bathroom
- Bedroom #1: queen bed
- Bedroom #2: two sets of bunk beds
- Bonus room: futon & TV
- Full bathroom
We can also provide a pack-n-play and portable high chair for your convenience.
We are honored to share our Bluebird Day Chalet with you! It is a perfect spot for you to enjoy the offerings of the North Shore all year long. Everything is here to bring you an ideal vacation with your people. We hope our chalet provides you time to relax, time for adventure and time to engage with each other and with nature.
A few highlights of our chalet:
- true ski-in/ski-out to Lutsen Mountain
- picture perfect views of Moose Mountain
- closet unit that can accommodate large groups to pool
- gourmet kitchen fully stocked
- cozy bedding
- games, movies and optional programming opportunities for kids
- three outdoor living spaces
- walking distance to pool/sauna/hot tub, restaurants, pub with live music, Gondola ride, Alpine slide
- enjoy resort amenities
- proximity to Superior Hiking Trail, North Shore Winery, Superior Golf Course, State Parks, antique shops, art galleries and Grand Marais