Family cottage in the heart of the village of Homburg, in the Pays de Herve, in a building dating back to the late 18th century, restored in 2012.
The cottage is located on the first floor of the building, it offers all the comforts for your stay:
- A hall at ground raised; up your bikes, strollers, ...
- A fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, oven, microwave, cooking plates, kettle, toaster, coffee maker, raclette-pierrade ...)
- A bright living room;
- Three bedrooms (1x2 - 2x1 - 1x1 + 1 extra bed);
- A level, ideal for playing or reading in peace;
- Two bathrooms;
- A large private terrace, facing southeast;
- An enclosed garden (shared with the owners), equipped with some sets of children, and a barbecue.
- Baby equipment.
- Internet connection
- Numerous walks from the cottage.
- Rates include bed linen, towels and final cleaning.