Enjoy a cozy retreat for the perfect weekend getaway. This newly furnished cabin has 5 bedrooms, 3 baths, and sleeps 12. Enjoy a large living area that is open to the kitchen and dining for easy entertainment along with a fully stocked kitchen and bathrooms. Relax outside on the large wrap around deck overlooking the lake, enjoy lawn games, or make your way down to the lake to fish off the dock or take a little swim. If you are looking for a restful retreat, this getaway will not disappoint- located over an hour west of the Twin Cities.
- Located on the west shores of Lake Manuella just south of Highway 12
- 60 miles west of the Twin Cities
- 15 miles north of Hutchinson where you can find, restaurants/bars,
- 8 miles east of Litchfield where you can find antique shops, restaurants, Walmart, grocery store, and entertainment
- Wrap around deck overlooking the lake
- Washer and Dryer
- 3 full bathrooms
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Gas grill
- Fire pit
- Patio furniture and lawn chairs
- Lawn games
- Master bedroom - Two queen beds and private master bathroom
- Second bedroom - Queen bed and closet
- Third bedroom - Twin bunk beds
Around the area:
• 290-acre Lake Manuella has a sandy shallow area on the north side where you can park your boat and swim. If you don't have a boat, there is a public swimming beach at the public landing located on the east side of the lake. The property has a rock/sandy bottom and a patio to relax on while the kids splash around.
• Try fishing from the dock on the 127 ft of private lake shore, if you are any good you can find Walleye, Smallmouth Bass, Largemouth Bass, Northern Pike, Sunfish, and Crappies.
• Enjoy an evening around the fire pit overlooking a beautiful view of the lake.
.• Hiking and walking trails are located throughout the local areas.