Stone character cottage restored in 2012 with modern comfort.
Restful garden with lawn 800 m2
Private parking - bike motorcycle shelters
Upstairs: -1 large spacious room with a large double bed
- 1 bathroom with shower
- WC on the floor and ground floor
Ground floor: - 1 living room of 25 m2
- Fully equipped modern kitchen
- Living room - flat screen TV (French channels, German, English ...
Outside: terrace with garden furniture, barbecue, parasol and sun loungers.
Discover Riec sur Belon for:
- Its local gastronomy (the Belon oysters, seafood, crepes, cider ...)
- Its coastal littoral: hiking and mountain biking, sea fishing and rivers, kayaking, surfing, windsurfing ...
The cottage situated nearby cities:
- Pont-Aven city of painters, the museum QUAUGNIN
- Doëlan: small port 'series Doc Martin Port Garrec'
- ISLANDS: Glénan, Groix and Belle-Ile
- Quimper: the Cathedral and its pottery
- Locronan: small Breton town and crafts
- Douarnenez: fishing museum.
Come enjoy our quiet holiday, relaxing and comfortable near the sea, beaches and small Breton ports.
Many local festivities festival Quimper Cornwall .Festival Lorient Inter-Celtic .Festival blue nets in Concarneau .Petites local festivals and FEST NOZ