Michele Minier/ Rick Iddings
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
shower only in bathroom
Minimum age of primary renter:25
Please read and acknowledge Terms and Conditions
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Very cute property. Clean, easy parking, dog friendly. We enjoyed our stay.
Rented for a one night stay! It was a very nice property and quiet neighborhood. The cabin was very nice.
Review of stay
My boyfriend and I stayed here and it was great! Modern feel on the outside and cabin feel on the inside. It was quiet and comfortable. The beds weren’t as comfy as i would like and there seemed to be a lot of rules to follow but other than that i really enjoyed the atmosphere!
Perfect home away from home
Michelle & Rick advertised the property with up to date photos everything was clean and didn't need a thing the property had everything blankets pillows dishes , utensils coffee maker extra towels and sheets etc. I also wanted to say thank you to Dee the house keeper who cleaned prior to our arrival everything looked great. Also had follow emails to make sure we were happy with our stay.
Cozy Country Cottage or Highway House?
Loved the lodge, very clean and beautiful. Unfortunately for us, the location is literally right next to the main road which very much detracted from the experience we were looking forward to. Many out of town workers were also lodging (pipeline etc.) and it was definitely convenient for them. Neighboring town of Benton quaint and absolutely LOVED Ricketts Glen, but it is about a 20 minute drive to the park...this was a little misleading on the Vistalodge website. Lodge was stocked with basic necessities, however we needed more towels and were told that it is normally a fee to get them. Nonetheless, very clean and comfortable inside and we enjoyed our trip.
No complaints, very clean orderly, and great atmosphere
1. Hike the Falls Trail System. Wear proper footwear. Sandals are prohibited.
2. Cool off on a hot summer day with a swim at the beach on Lake Jean and
grab an ice cream at the concession. Have a picnic by Lake Jean!
3. Easy drive from Vista Lodge to Knoebels Grove Amusement Park
4. Spend a day in Benton which is full of Antique Shops.
5. Explore the waters of Lake Jean via boat. Boat rentals are available during
6. Renaissance Festival in Bloomsburg makes for a fun day; always the last
Saturday in April.
7. Benton Rodeo comes to town in July! It's a rootin tootin time!
8. 4-Wheel Jamboree is in Bloomsburg in July!
9. Bloomsburg Fair starts in September
10. Camp Lavigne West Fest is October
11. Enjoy fishing on Lake Jean through all seasons. Ice fishing is popular
from November through March.
12. Visit the park in winter to snowmobile, cross-country ski, and snowshoe.
13. Enjoy 10,144 acres of hunting within the state park and additional acres
in the surrounding state game lands.
14. Enjoy the view from the Grand View Trail, especially in mid-June when
the mountain laurel blooms.