Awarded 4 stars by the tourism office, this new chalet offers a high degree of comfort for 12-13 people.
- Four bedrooms with double beds (two 160x200-cm beds, two 140x190-cm beds) - bed linen meets a high hotel standard
- One bedroom with two bunk beds facing one another with 90x200-cm mattresses + one pull-out bed
Every bed is equipped with one or two pillowcases and one warm comforter.
- 3 bathrooms, two with walk in showers and one with a bathtub
Each bathroom is equipped with a hair dryer.
- 3 WC (two of which are not en-suite)
- 1 laundry room equipped with washing machine, dryer iron, and ironing board.
- 1 cellar for storing bags, suitcases, and food
- A fully-equipped kitchen (oven, electric hobs, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, espresso machine, toaster, electric kettle, and raclette and fondue set.
- A large south-facing living/dining room with an exceptional 180° view over a large 20-sq.m terrace.
- Television equipment, DVD player, and a home cinema sound system and music system that works via Wi-Fi, and, of course, an internet connection
- Storage area on the ground floor for your shows and ski clothes
Ideally located, you can directly access the Moulin Benjamin ski lift with skis in hand, or take the Séroz boat, which leaves from right below the chalet.
You have a parking space right below the chalet and two others right underneath.