About the property
- Villa1506 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay7 nights
In a pretty village in the Gard, Poulx, 7 kms from Nimes charming villa comfortable 140 m2 area, all on a large wooded and landscaped 1400 m2 with swimming pool.
The villa comprises:
- 4 bedrooms with double beds, wardrobes and pool views, a veranda of 20 m2 with dining area and sofa, 1 fully equipped kitchen (oven, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, kettle, fridge, toaster etc. ..).
- 2 toilets, 2 bathrooms, bathtub, shower.
- 1 large living room with a flat-screen TV, a large sofa 8 seats, a large farmhouse table with bench for 8 or 10 people.
- 1 laundry room with washing machine, ironing board and iron.
- 1 terrace pool with built-in barbecue, garden furniture, deckchairs.
Great benefits for this villa in a quiet residential area (golf ball, large enclosed parking for 5 cars, electric gate, wifi, central vacuum).
Possibility of providing linens for beds and house, high chair and cot at no extra charge.
No pets allowed.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 20, 2018
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Très chouette séjour
Tout était parfait.
Cadre très verdoyant sans vis à vis et très calme dans une villa propre et accueillante.
Seul bémol, le manque de quelques ustensiles de cuisine de la vie quotidienne.
Merci pour votre commentaire, comme chaque année nous ferons le nécessaire pour améliorer les prestations dans notre villa et ajouterons des ustensiles de cuisine.
The village of Poulx located 7km from Nimes, is ideally located at the crossroads of Provence, the Camargue, the Mediterranean and the Cevennes.
here is the list of the main sites of the region:
- 10 minutes from the Pont du Gard
- 15 minutes from Nîmes (arena, square house, garden fountain, Feria ......)
- 40 minutes from the Royal City of Dead acute
- 45 minutes from Baux de Provence Village
- 20 minutes from the Reserve of Camargue
- 10 minutes from the Gorges du Gardon
- 35 minutes from Avignon (ramparts, Palace of the Popes, festival of July ...)
- 45 minutes from the sea and its resorts (Grande Motte, Grau of the king, wild Espiguette beach ...)
- 20 minutes from the arenas and ancient theater of Arles
- 10 minutes from Uzes and its famous Saturday morning market
- 5 minutes of acrobranche, slopes in the garrigue (biking, hiking ...)
- 50 minutes Cévennes (mushrooms, hiking, biking, ...)