Just behind the Chapel of St Gomery, with the bell tower curiously bent, Liboubane awaits you. It is a new wooden house, passive, open due south, clear and sunny. It opens onto a small enclosed and intimate garden, sheltered from the west by a courtyard and limited to the south by a slope of grasses evoking a landscape of dune.
The house is suitable for 11 people (maximum 8 adults and 3 children). It involves:
- A large living room with kitchen,
- 2 bedrooms on the ground floor with double bed,
- 1 bedroom upstairs with double bed,
- 1 room upstairs with 1 bed on the floor, a bed drawer and 1 cot, sofa bed 2 placestype BZ.
- 2 bathrooms on the ground floor with walk-in shower, 1 with WC,
- 1 toilet on the floor.
It is equipped with a hob, oven, dishwasher, refrigerator, washing machine, vacuum cleaner, hairdryer, ironing board and iron.
The house is very comfortable and well insulated. It is equipped with a double-flow ventilation. The heating is provided by 2 electric towel radiators in the bathrooms and a simple wood stove in the large room. Except in the middle of winter, you will not have to use it.
It is constructed entirely of wood, structure and cladding. Inside, the wood is also very present (ceiling of the RDC and floor of the floor, integrated furniture). It brings a warm note in a decidedly white set.
- Stay 2 nights minimum off season, 7 days in season.
Rate according to calendar.
Tourist tax in addition: 0,40 Euros per night and per person for 2017.
- Non smoking
- Water, electricity and wood included
- Linen not provided
- Deposit: 25% of the rent when booking
- Deposit: 25% of the rent at the latest 15 days before the beginning of the stay
- Balance on arrival
- Deposit: 300 Euros to be settled with the last deposit, returned 1 week after the inventory of places of exit,
- End of stay cleaning service at your charge. Possibility of taking charge for an amount of 56 Euros.