Delicious 35 square meters one bedroom apartment, for 4 people located in a heart of the trendy Quartier de Bretagne, high quality renovation for a lovely apartment with a private terrasse.
Pushing the door you will find:
- the Living room: sofa-bed for one adult or 2 children, arm chairs, TVHD with international channel, DVD, Internet connexion, sounds system.
- the Kitchen open on the living room with: micro wave, stove, fridge, coffee maker, teapot, dishwasher, washing machine, toaster and all you might need for cooking.
- A dining area with a table and its four chairs.
- the Bedroom: with a 160 x 200cm size bed and a dressing in alcove that closes with two sliding doors.
- the Bathroom: with a bath tub and shower, bath sink and hair dryer and WC.
Towels, linen, vacuum and iron are provided. This very quiet apartment is just open on the terrace and is 2.10m high.
The area is one of the most charming of the capital, with many restaurants, fashion boutiques, specialty supplies and quality, although the apartment is completely quiet. To discover Paris, you can walk to Notre Dame, the Picasso Museum, Place des Vosges, on the banks of the Seine, the Pompidou Centre, the Louvre. Thanks to the metro, you can visit all of Paris and its region.
Indeed, Paris has so much to offer you: Montmartre and the Sacré-Coeur, the Grands Boulevards their stores (Printemps, Galeries Lafayette), the Place de la Concorde, the Champs-Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe, the Trocadéro, the Eiffel Tower, the Champs de Mars, the Tour Montparnasse, the Invalides, the Quai Branly Museum, the Musée d'Orsay, the Panthéon, the Luxembourg Garden, the Tuilleries Garden, etc. Out of Paris you will visit the Chateau de Versailles and its gardens as well as Disneyland Paris. You will also take advantage of all cultural and sport events.