Vast comfortable and functional, for up to 8 people, surrounded by a garden of 1200m2 with swimming pool of 9x5, jarcin salon sheltered under a canopy, barbecue. 2 car garage. Quiet neighborhood
Garden level: 2 bedrooms, one with a double bed 140, the other with two single beds of 90 cm. Shower and toilet. Lounge with armchairs, small table and many board games, books and magazines available. Laundry with washing machine. Storage.
1st floor: bright and well equipped kitchen, overlooking garden and pool. Large lounge / diner with balcony, 2 bedrooms, one with a double bed 140, the other with double bed 160, 1 office, 1 bathroom, 1 separate toilet.
You will find on arrival
- A cleaning kit that will facilitate your installation (sponges, detergent, soap, toilet paper ..)
- A comprehensive workbook detailing all the useful addresses and any activities you can schedule during your stay, a list of restaurants, some tested by ourselves, in Royan and its surroundings, and of course our 'shots heart '!
- A large number of tourist brochures and around Royan
You will find throughout the year Pontaillac, one of the nicest neighborhoods in Royan, all shops (bakery, butcher, newsagent, tobacconist) but also many restaurants (traditional French but also Italian, Moroccan, tables the simple to gourmet), clothing boutiques and souvenir, a casino with panoramic ocean views, a night bar. In summer many sports clubs operate - surfing, sailing ... and kids clubs with learning swimming. Chairs rental, sunbathing and tents on the beach, 1/2 day to the full month. Almost daily entertainment all summer evenings
- Royan, capital of the Côte de Beauté, classified "City of Art and History ': its beautiful villas 1900 - particularly in the area of Pontaillac-, architecture 50s, who returns so fashionable at the moment, its 5 fine sand beaches, its daily entertainment in summer, its fishing port, its famous market, numerous restaurants, casino, bike trails, walks at sea (in the estuary, the Cordouan etc)
- The immediate surroundings: the Palmyre Zoo, one of the most amazing and largest in Europe, Talmont and Mornac, beautiful 'water and stone villages', the troglodyte caves of Regulus and Matata, fishing villages and the famous city of oysters in Marennes
- For athletes, Royan or in the immediate vicinity: water sports (surfing, jet skiing, sailing, boat hire etc), tennis, 18 hole golf course, horse riding, cycling, walking or hiking ...
- For food lovers: many local specialties to discover: oysters, mussels (the famous 'éclade') and seafood, Pineau, cognac etc ... many local artisans market of Royan and the night markets, numerous partiulièrement season
And for those who want another 'plane relaxation': beautiful thalassotherapy center, also offering a magnificent view over the estuary ...