About the property
- Villa2152 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
-------------------------------------- WATCH OUT ----------- ----------------------
Beautiful sea view for this villa located 400 meters from the Mediterranean. Living area of 200m² entirely renovated in 2014 and a traditional swimming pool. This villa including the 1st floor: 1 living dining room opening onto a large terrace with a beautiful sea view, 1 fully equipped kitchen opening onto the terrace, 1 bedroom with 1 bed 1. 60, WC shower room, 1 bedroom with 1 bed 1. 60, 1 shower room, 1 Separate toilet. In ground-garden TV lounge with a sofa, 1 bedroom with 2 beds of 0. 90, 1 bedroom with 1 bed 1. 60, 1 shower room, 1 separate toilet, 1 shower room. In the garden a tower with a bedroom with a bed of 1. 60 and a shower room and toilet. BBQ area between the pool and the villa.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 15, 2018
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 9:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Good, but could be better
We (six adults and two small children) had a very enjoyable week in this villa in late August 2017.
The best things about this villa were:
- Great location overlooking the sea and easy access to a number of small sandy beaches;
- Excellent WIFI and air conditioning;
- Large deck overlooking the sea with dining table where we took all our meals;
- Walkable to shops, restaurants (but uphill coming back!);
- Swimming pool (but see below);
- Easy drive from Nice airport.
Things we didn't like were:
- Generally poorly furnished for a rental of this standard (Euro 3,897 for the week):
- Hopelessly small and impractical kitchen with a motley (but extensive) collection of crockery and cutlery. Production of a meal for ten would be a real challenge;
- Lack of some basic necessities such as toilet paper, salt and pepper shakers, dishwasher pills;
- Absence of helpful brochures and information about things to do in the area;
Things you should know:
- The very nice swimming pool has no shallow end or swim out, not good for non swimmers;
- The pool fencing and the balustrading on the deck (from which there is a long drop) is made of horizontal bars (see photos) almost inviting children to climb it. Our four-year-old was able to get through the pool gate by herself. Toddlers need to be watched at all times by the pool and on the deck;
- Bookings of this property are through the local real estate agency, Inter Agence. we found the only way they (Sandra) would correspond with us was in French. Fortunately, we had a French speaker, but if you don't expect some pain!
Where discovery and relaxation are one ... Explore the coves around the coastal path, discover the secrets of Mediterranean flora. Admire the view from the panoramic lookout, luxuriate in thalassotherapy.
In summer, admire the fireworks from the sandy beaches.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Acompte de 25% du loyer total à verser à la réservation - Caution de 1500 € à verser à l'entrée dans les lieux - Etat des lieux à l'entrée et à la sortie - Possibilité de location de linge de maison - Participation aux frais de ménage en fin de séjour: 200 € à la charge du locataire