About the property
- Apartment290 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay7 nights
T2 with a balcony facing South / East and a superb view of the lake and the village
The 3rd floor of a residence with lift and parking, a T2 apartment of 27 m2 for 4 with a balcony overlooking the shopping area of Mont-Louis Avenue (Main Avenue); close to shops, services and festive facilities. This apartment has a kitchenette, living area, bedroom, bathroom, separate toilet and a balcony.
THE APARTMENT INCLUDES:
- Bedroom: 2 beds 80cm can be twinned, a bed 80cm and a window overlooking the balcony. (new mattresses from January 2018)
- Living room: sofa bed 2 persons, TV and glass door opening onto the balcony.
- Kitchenette: dishwasher, microwave oven, oven, ceramic hob, fridge, coffee maker, kettle, raclette ...
- Bathroom: Bath, electric towel rail.
- Independent toilet.
- Balcony facing South / East.
- Vinyl floor.
- Departure and return to the residence on skis; direct access to the chairlift "Jassettes Express" at the rear of the residence on leaving the local ski lockers.
- The mountain equipment rental and a ski pass sales points are within a radius of 50m in front of the residence.
- Shops and services are immediately accessible avenue Mont-Louis, others are located avenue Balcère 5 minutes walk.
- The snow garden is 150m away.
- The ESF is 100m walk.
- The gondola "Pilgrims" is 150m away.
- Les Angles village is 5 minutes walk.
- The balcony facing south / east overlooking the Mont-Louis Avenue and offers a panoramic view of the village of Angles and lake Matemale. Very sunny.
- Pets allowed.
- Private parking space in the basement (The location is a little cramped and the overall height of the vehicle to travel in the car park is 1.80m).
Les Angles (1600m / 2400m) is a family dynamic resort town with many possibilities of activities in winter and summer: Alpine skiing, cross country skiing, snow park, cross country skiing, sledding, snake gliss, snowshoeing, dog sledding , laser biathlon, unusual nights in igloos, ice diving, mountain biking, bike park, hiking, walking, riding, adventure, climbing, gliding, paragliding, water sports and recreation area at Lake Matemale (canoeing, pedal boating, catamaran, windsurfing, swimming), fishing, wildlife park ...
Other animations, bowling, cinema, library, festive establishments: bars at night ...
Discover: The hot water baths (natural sources of sulphurous water) in Llo, St Thomas les Bains or Dorres, the Odeillo solar furnace (Font Romeu), the cave of Fontrabiouse (10 'Angles). ...
A deposit of 300 euros will be requested on arrival and will be refunded 15 days after inspection of the apartment through an agency. It will be established a lease in two copies, a deposit of 25% will be required to reserve the apartment, the balance to be paid one month before the date of arrival.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- english, french
- Calendar last updated:
- May 13, 2018
Sports & Adventure Activities
charmant petit appartement
Séjour très agréable. Appt au pied des pistes et ds le coeur de station
tout est à portée de main
Appt très propre et fonctionnel, bien isolé
dommage que le matelas du clic-clac soit si ferme(toute la literie est en très bon état)
je confirme que le parking sous-terrain est très étroit
gardien accueillant et sympathique
merci aux propriétaires de respecter le confort des locataires
je ne mets pas la 5e étoile à cause du couchage du clic-clac du sejour qui est vraiment très dur
Studio très bien situé et bien agencé, trés agréable
Le départ des pistes se fait aux pieds de la résidence, bon séjour même si on aurait aimé un peu plus de neige.
Hot water baths, wildlife park of Angles, Odeillo solar furnace, cave Fontrabiouse ...