House cozy and welcoming village of 130 m2 renovated with 5 bedrooms.
Ground floor :
- Living-dining room with TV and DVD player
- Equipped kitchen (coffee machine, gas hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher)
- Laundry room with washing machine and space for drying clothes
1st floor: 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms with double beds (1x nine 1m60 x 2m bed and 1x bed 1m40 x 1m90)
- 1 bedroom with 2 single beds
- Loft with pool table
- 1 bathroom with corner bath and toilet
- Cot on request
Outside, an adjoining terrace of 12 m2 with table, chairs, barbecue and parasol deported. A locked shelter will let you store your bikes.
On arrival, the beds will be made. Bed linen and towels are provided, as is the dishwashing liquid, dishwasher tablets, soap and a bit of coffee to start your stay.
The location :
Wuenheim is a small town steeped in history. Located at the foot of the Vosges (Old Armand) and in the vineyard it is from beautiful walks and hiking or biking in the summer. In winter, the Markstein ski resort is only 45 minutes. The Christmas markets open their doors in Guebwiller, Colmar, Mulhouse, and many other villages. The Ecomuseum and the Parc du Petit Prince Ungersheim also include local entertainment. I can also advise you of events not to be missed and a few good restaurants and wine cellars. Bread deposit is open every morning from 7am to 10am a few meters from the house. Supermarkets, shops, pharmacies 5-10 minutes. During your stay, I remain at your disposal if you have a problem. I live nearby. See you soon !