You will be greeted immediately by the aroma of nature wafting from the natural wood logs and wood interior of my home. This beautiful three bedroom, (2 with King Size Beds). 3 bath, cabin plus loft will have you curling up on rainy days and enticing you out on sunny days. Challenge the kids to various games or after a long day of sightseeing, sit back and star gaze from the hot tub.
You can enjoy your early morning coffee on the front porches taking in the great mountain views and enjoying the songs of the wild birds.
evenings star gazing from the front porches. Snuggle up during the winter evenings in front of the wood burning fireplace. You have views, convenience, and location.
There is much to discover in the area, restaurants, horseback riding, golf, fishing, shopping, skiing, tubing, white water rafting, antiques, festivals, the Cherokee Indian Reservation, Harrah's Casino and hiking. Take a camera along to capture the abundant and magnificent waterfalls.
The Cabin sits 3,600 ft. up the mountain. The wood burning fireplace will warm you on cool nights. Home has central air and heat. You have views, convenience, and tranquility. Only 45 minutes away from Gatlinburg, TN or Asheville, NC. Ride the Blue Ridge Parkway, which is 15 minutes away, visit the Cherokee Indian Reservation, whitewater rafting, horseback riding or just enjoy rides on the Great Smokey Mountain Parkway. Sit on the front porches, enjoying your morning coffee or watch the wonderful sunsets. Enjoy cook-outs with the charcoal grill or whip up a meal in the fully equipped and a modern kitchen. Cabin has washer/dryer, TV's, DVD, Dishwasher, microwave, wireless internet, long distance calls free in US, and garage/playroom. Open Year Round. Paved access roads and driveway. NO PETS. NO SMOKING.
You are only 15 minutes from the Blue Ridge Parkway, 45 minutes to Gatlinburg, TN and 45 minutes to Asheville, North Carolina. You can take a picnic lunch and enjoy the Smokey Mountain Parkway, only 30 minutes away or enjoy a train ride on the Great Smokey Mountain RR in Dillsboro, North Carolina.
Instructions for Check-In/Check-Out
• You must check-in at our office at 2787 Soco Rd. in Maggie Valley. We are located in Eagles Plaza near Snappy’s Pizza.
• Check in times will begin at 4:00 pm, however, this is not guaranteed. We work very hard to accommodate this check in time, but additional cleaning and inspection may be required for the rental homes, especially during peak and holiday seasons. You are welcome to call the office before your arrival to see if your vacation rental is ready for occupancy.
• During business hours, your check-in packet will be in our office. If you arrive after business hours, your packet will be in the RED drop box located just outside our office door. This packet includes directions to the home, keys, an afterhours emergency number, local trash locations, and directions to various grocery stores.
• Check out is 10:00 am and all keys need to be returned to our office or placed in the locked section of the RED drop box.
Items you will need to bring with you
(owners do not supply these items, however, if they are in the home, you are welcome to use)
• all paper products (toilet paper, napkins, paper plates, paper towels)
• trash bags, tin foil, baggies, coffee filters
• dish soap, laundry soap, hand soap, bath products
• All homes are furnished with bed and bath linens, pots & pans, and dishes. The homes also have washer and dryers for your use.
• Utility outages (power, cable, internet) are out of our control and we will make every effort for a quick resolve. There are no adjustments or refunds due to utility outages.
• NON-DISCLOSURE OF PETS WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE EVICTION AND NO REFUNDS!
• If you are wanting to have firewood delivered, please call our office at and we will give you a contact person for that.
• Please be aware that weather and road conditions can change drastically in the mountains during the winter, even if there is no snow, roads can still become icy a