At 2:30 from Paris, at the crossroads of the three provinces: Touraine, Orléanais and Berry, access to the most beautiful castles of the Loire (Chenonceau, Chaumont s / Loire, Amboise, Cheverny, Blois, Chambord, ...) and at the Zoo Parc de Beauval.
Enjoy the Clos du Parc to visit the area and its castles, cycling, walking, playing sports, riding, discover the local gastronomic heritage (AOC, goat cheeses and wines of Touraine) ...
Bienvenue, Welcome to the Park Clos!
Very charming cozy cottage (4 spacious bedrooms), vintage keys, powder colors and small singular objects give an extra something to this ancient vineyard Tourangelle tastefully renovated.
The wooden bridge adjoining the property, guests have access to the municipal park with jogging track, children's playground, tennis court, soccer ball, and petanque completely free.
The house consists of:
On the ground floor: 1 large space forming living room / dining room, kitchen, 1 bedroom (high-end bedding 160 X 200), 1 bathroom, 1 guest toilet.
• The living room boasts a large open fire, armchairs and plush sofas;
• The kitchen is open to the dining room (about 50 m2), is thought to make this space a friendly place with all amenities. Besides a wide range of utensils and small appliances (toaster, Nespresso, kettle, food processor, ...) it also offers a head of piano with hood, 1 microwave, 1 dishwasher, 1 fridge / freezer 1 washer / dryer and ironing facilities;
• One room is located on ground floor (3 steps) with French doors to the courtyard (bed 160 × 200);
The first floor consists of: 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom 1 separate toilet.
• A room with bed 160 × 200.
• Two twin beds 90 x 200.
• The bathrooms are equipped with either a bath / shower or a shower in order to best meet the needs and tastes of young and old.
• All parts of the house are equipped with wifi.
Particular care is taken to the high quality bedding.
Baby cots can be provided on request.
A natural environment with a flower garden, walled compound of green space and a shaded terrace with barbecue complete the offer.
Guests enjoy TV (flat screen 37 ') by adsl, DVD, HIFI, free wifi, linen and towels provided, kitchen kit.
Summer or winter, the Park Clos really is appealing ....
The immediate surroundings of the property is particularly attractive:
• On the edge of the water Monthou sur Cher, the house offers a unique setting in the heart of nature and allows beautiful walks on foot or by bike, tennis parts (free of course) while the kids enjoy the playground.
• Fishing enthusiasts will delight in the pond located 300 m and the river that borders the property (cards and annual day to take locally).
• Gentle walk in the heart of this small wine village, land of traditions and encounters, that has, by its position in Touraine, in the center of the castles of the Loire, open to tourism and wine tourism.
• Do not miss: GR and biking trails, equestrian center, lake, castle Gué Péan.