A beautiful Perigord house in 1870, very pleasant (110 m2) for 8 people. (The house is a non-smoking area).
- A large terrace with BBQ and garden furniture.
- Large common room (living room, dining room) with kitchenette.
- A small lounge (possible 4th bedroom) with TV and DVD player.
- WiFi access
- Books, indoor and outdoor games available
- A large fully equipped kitchen with oven and hob, dishwasher, refrigerator, washing machine and small household appliances, ironing ...
3 rooms :
- A room with 1 bed 2 places with bathroom en suite.
- A room with 1 bed 2 places and 2 beds 1 (upstairs)
- A room with 1 bed 2 places (on the floor)
- Shower, wash basin, separate shower and toilet.
- Separate WC.
- Linens provided.
Heated swimming pool of 10 x 5 (24 degrees mini water) only for your use. Tables and chairs, large parasol, sunbathing.
Our pets are not allowed.
Access: Bergerac airport 15 minutes.
SNCF: From Paris: TGV to Libourne or Bordeaux and Bergerac for correspondence.
Situated in a small hamlet in Saint Georges de Montclar, quiet, not overlooked, with a garden of 1000m2 or you will be the only tenants.
Near the center of Bergerac (15 km) and Vergt (15 kms)
Hyper-market, pharmacy ...
Village near (1 km) with bakery, deli and bar / tabac.
Haven of rest with immediate opportunities for additional activities in the area: visit castles, canoeing on the Dordogne, antiques, equestrian club, karting, bowling ...