Location, location, location. To say you'll love the location of this home may be an understatement. Only 1 block from General Conference, Temple Square, City Creek Shopping, Restaurants, and Nightlife saying it is convenient is an understatement. Now take that, and add it to a quiet and cozy home, with a quiet backyard, parking for two vehicles, public transportation just minutes away, including directly to the airport, with a view of the Salt Lake Temple and it's an unbeatable home for your next vacation rental. We love our home and think that you will too.
• Huge 2800 Sq/ft 3 Bdrm, 3 Bath w/ Private Yard
• Bright & airy rooms, w/ plenty of extra space
• Incredible views of Temple Square & The Great Salt Lake
• Large fully equipped kitchen
• Private outdoor patio w/ gourmet grill & cooking station
• Minutes walk to public transportation (airport access), shops, food & nightlife
• Short walk to the nearest grocery store
• Hiking & Parks only a block away
• World Class ski resorts 25 mins away
• 1000 Mbps High-Speed Internet
• On-Site Parking
• Originally built in 1905 and remodeled recently into a unique, bright space.
• Magnificient use of materials with an artistic flair found throughout.
• Laundry room with washing machine and dryers.
• Large Master Suite (2nd Floor) with king size bed, walk-in closet, an ensuite bathroom that includes a steam shower and massive soaking tub.
• Bedroom (1st floor) with a king size bed, closet, private sink with access to Jack-and-Jill bathroom.
• Bedroom (1st floor) with a bunk-bed, twin on top, full size on bottom, closet, private sink with access to Jack-and-Jill bathroom.
• Beautifully appointed and fully stocked kitchen.
• All the tools you'd need to create a wonderful meal from blenders and rice cookers to bakeware and crepe pans.
• Dedicated wine and beverage fridge for entertaining.
• If you have any special requests to outfit your kitchen, please let us know and we will see how we can accommodate you.
• Enclosed Yard: 8 Large Comfortable Sling Chairs around a large square table for outdoor dining. Firepit to keep your conversations warm. Outdoor gourmet grill and cooking station.
• Front Patio: Water feature and 2 Large Sling chairs, give you the perfect setting to soak in the views of Temple Square.
• On-Site Parking for two vehicles.
The Living Spaces
• Front Living Room: Views of the City and Temple Square. Gas fireplace.
• Sunroom: Easy access via double doors to the private yard with Roku equipped TV and pull out queen sleeper sofa.
• Library: A cozy room is perfect to read a book or get some work done.
• Upstairs Loft: Large sectional with a huge Roku equipped TV to curl up and watch your favorite shows.
• Bluetooth speaker for use around the property.
• Initial supply of toilet paper, paper towels & other essentials, these may not be enough for your entire stay and you may need to purchase additional supplies.