|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Beautifully remodeled oceanfront 3 bedroom, 2 bath home. On the sand, this home features a large oceanfront deck, hardwood floors, granite countertops, new appliances, two car garage plus two additional parking spaces. Master has king and private bath. Second bedroom has queen and twin. Third bedroom has queen and twin. Utlility room with washer & dryer. No Smoking.
A short walk to Del Mar Plaza, shops, and some of the best restaurants in San Diego. Has everything you need - just bring your sunscreen!
Weekly/Monthly Rentals year-round.
Keywords: Ocean front ocean view
I own this property and have enjoyed it for many years and am happy to share it with others.
Barbara purchased this house in 1971
This property has been in the family for years as a favorite vacation spot.
The property is on the sand so you can just step off the deck or enjoy the ocean breeze from the deck.
My family and I had a great time at this simple, yet awesome beach front property. The weather was amazing, the location was the best and the endless entertainment of beach fun filled our week with excitement. The house was perfect for our family. No A/C, but with fans in each room it was fine. We loved it and will for sure rent it again.
My family and I have been staying in this home every summer for the last eight years. It literally has become our favorite week together.The property is on the beach. We watch the waves and our children play as, in a small way, they have grown up here. Over time we've gotten to know the owners. When there have been issues, which have been few, they've always been responsive and fix things promptly. We hope to come back for many years to come.
Let's be real here folks...Can anyone watch the sunset, on the beach and still be sitting in their home? Well,,,You can by staying here! I took so many sunset pictures my facebook friends are all jealous! This was great for a family vacation. Just like the beach houses I remember from my youth...Big open rooms and a Walton style dining table for eating or board games Kids are so easy to watch as they make sand castles as the adults sit on the patio. There's really nothing like the Del Mar beach. Paradise! Easy to park behind the house, super comfortable and what a way to start and end a day. I would much rather rent a home ON the beach than across the street. Really appreciate that it's family friendly and comfortable. I already miss the low tide walks and running on the sand. If its booked when you want to come...it's probably because my family is renting it again. Enjoy your vacation!
We recently spent two weeks at this house. We were very excited to spend time at the beach. The house has a wonderful location. The experience of walking straight onto the beach from the house is fantastic. However, this house is poorly maintained.
Here is a list of the repairs this house needs:
1. The light outside the garage does not work.
2. Only one light works on the porch.
3. The side lighting is poor. You cannot have the front side lighting on at the
same time as the back side lighting
1. The laminate floor boards are lifting and chipping throughout the house.
2. There is a noticeable sagging sound and feel in the hall floor when walking on it
3. The rugs are filthy and stained
1. The dining room chairs are wobbly and falling apart
2. The deck chairs have no support
3. The mattresses are old and sagging
1. The screens are coming off and are full of holes
2. The windows are hard to open and close
3. The curtain rods fall down when opening and closing the curtains
1. The counters are chipping and the cabinets are falling apart
2. The dryer catches clothes in the drum
1. The refrigerator door does not close properly
2. The cooking appliances are old and worn
3. The cabinets fall off when opening them
4. Only two dish towels for drying dishes provided. None for cleaning
5. The sink is stained and chipped
1. The master bath shower is chipped and stained
1. No dishwashing soap provided
2. The grill was filthy and we had to purchase our own propane
3. Only one beach umbrella is provided
4. The beach chairs are falling apart
5. The bed sheets are of poor quality. It is like sleeping on sandpaper
6. The towels were also of poor quality
We live near Del Mar and wanted to experience living on the beach for a week. It was by far one the best experiences!
The location of this house is perfect, you can walk to restaurants within a couple of minutes. Needless to say being beachfront is priceless.
The house is on the first floor which is very convenient. Large garage for parking & 2 parking spots outside came in handy. The house was clean, had everything we needed, bathrooms remodeled, house felt very comfortable. The owner made the process of renting very easy.
We hope to continue to stay at this beach house in years to come.
Near Del Mar Race Track,
Beach house on the sand
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jun 13 2016 - Aug 28 2016
7 night minimum stay
Aug 29 2016 - Sep 18 2016
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
All rentals are Monday to Monday!