This superbly styled cabin offers a perfect luxurious getaway. Ideal for small groups of friends & family looking for the go-to cabin experience. It also suits couples looking for a nature-oriented “home away from home” or a romantic break. Great for people looking for an out of the ordinary stay. Our High Tech setup of "Retriever’s Retreat" really offers a unique combination; stay "connected" if you need to, zone out if you have to. Comfortable, calm and convenient. We love to go that extra mile so you feel like you are at home.
Without a doubt, this place makes for a true “revival” for those in need of one. We are sure you will enjoy this home as much as we do.
We’ll supply you with:
- High-end bed Linen
- Toiletries (Soap, toilet paper, paper towel, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, Hair Dryer)
- Superfast & Free WiFi
- Towels (2 per person)
- Fully made comfortable beds
- A Microsoft Surface Tablet
- Coffee aficionado setup - Keurig and Drip coffee
- Several full Propane tanks for BBQ Grill
- For added convenience, we have added a Wine refrigerator with 90+ point wines for $25/wine
Living room amenities
- Fully Furnished & exquisitely designed
- Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- SMART TV
- Bluetooth enabled JBL speaker
- Extremely comfortable queen & king size beds
- PS4 with Games
- ROKU (NETFLIX and Hulu Plus)
- Arcade game
- Pellet Stove
- Washer & Dryer
- Fire pit in the large yard!
Free Benefits for our guests:
- We have no cleaning fees compared to other cabins.
- We offer free early check in as early as 10 a.m. and late check out as late as 8 p.m if it's available. We will try our hardest to get you in as early as possible for check in and have as late as possible for your check out so you can enjoy the cabin.
- We provide guests with a 26 page Berkeley Springs information guide - this is an 'insider's guide' to where to shop, favorite restaurants and what to order, places to avoid, and “not to be missed” events and activities.
During your stay at Retriever's Retreat, there are activities to please everyone in your group.
For those who want to relax and pamper themselves, enjoy dining, antiquing, shopping, and soaking in the warm mineral waters. There are five full-service spas providing a variety of services such as massages, manicures, pedicures, wraps, acupuncture, reflexology, and reiki. At the Berkeley Springs State Park Spa, you can take a soak in a Roman bath and have a half-hour massage for just $40 (Mon-Thurs), $45 (Fri-Sun).
Explore antique shops, craft stores, Berkeley Castle, and try the local coffee shops and restaurants. Saturdays and Sundays check out the Museum of the Berkeley Springs (11am-4pm).
If you prefer to spend your vacation outdoors, Retriever's Retreat is only two miles to the 6,000 acre Cacapon State Park where you can enjoy basketball, tennis, miles of hiking trails, mountain biking, horseback riding, cross-country skiing (winter), rowing/paddle boating, swimming, fishing, and golfing on the course designed by Robert Trent Jones, Sr. Be sure to hike or drive to the scenic overview.
Other nearby activities include canoeing and kayaking on the Great Cacapon and Potomac Rivers and biking and hiking on the C&O Canal.
The cabin is close to:
- Ski resorts such as White Tail
- Civil War battlefields such as Gettysburg and Antietam
- Historic Harper's Ferry
- Outlet shopping at Hagerstown
- Charles Town Races and Slots.
We also recommend that your group take a drive to the Berkeley Springs Panorama Overlook which is rated by National Geographic as one of the five best overlooks in the Eastern United States. It's stunning.
Enjoy the Berkeley Springs Farmers' Market every Sunday morning from the end of April to October.
Friendly people, welcoming mountains and a sense of placemark Berkeley Springs, West Virginia as a vacation getaway for all seasons and tastes.
We also have other great rentals in Berkeley Springs on VRBO called Jack Russell's Ridge and is located under the title 'Peaceful, Pet-Friendly, Private Luxury Chalet' (#138293)