About the property
- Apartment1130 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay5 - 7 nights
Stunning And Well-Situated Brand New Penthouse Apartment Sleeping 4-6 People!
Welcome to the Chalet Aberot Penthouse…
Stay in a luxury and spacious Penthouse in a high quality Chalet built in a traditional style on a south facing ledge just below the village centre. Balconies to the South and West offer spectacular views of the famous 4000m summit of the Jungfrau, the Breithorn, Schilthorn, Drätterhorn and the Lauterbrunnen valley.
The open plan living space with floor to ceiling panoramic windows and traditional wooden beams offers a desirable space for entertaining with its two classical style sofas, dining space for 6, fully equipped kitchen, upper gallery and access to two balconies, south and west.
The master bedroom with access to the west-facing balcony is attractive and features classic style windows, a 200 x 200 cm double bed with a beautifully crafted Swiss made wooden bed frame, matching drawers, bedside tables and en suite bathroom. The second bedroom offers 2 single beds with beautiful wooden frames, bedside tables, wardrobe and set of drawers.
The upper gallery space is accessed via a pull down wooden stairway and offers a separate sleeping area for a further 2 guests. The chalet also offers a separate room for skis, snowboards and sledges.
• Dining area: This space with Japanese wall paintings and stylish white satin-finished table offers a sleek dining area for up to 6 people.
• Living area: This central hub of the apartment is framed by the large south facing glass sliding doors and is furnished with 2 classic style sofas and coffee table. Perfect for enjoying the views from the warmth of the indoors or a social evening at home.
• Kitchen: The high quality kitchen with oven, hob, dishwasher, fridge and freezer is enviable and equipped with sleek white crockery, white wine and red wine glasses, champagne glasses, and cutlery from Sola.
• Master bedroom: With access to the large west-facing wooden clad balcony with uninterrupted views, this bedroom features an extra large double bed (200x200cm) in a handmade Swiss wooden frame, matching drawers, handmade bedside tables, shelving and original paintings from Japan and the UK.
• En suite bathroom: The en suite bathroom with walk in shower, toilet and sink offers a state of the art ambience with LED remote controlled lighting.
• Bedroom 2: With 2 single beds each in handmade wooden frames with matching bedside tables and set of drawers this second bedroom is most attractive and offers useful wardrobe space.
• Gallery: The large gallery space is reached via a pull down wooden stairway and offers a separate sleeping area with doubled bed (140x200cm) for 2 further guests.
• Bathroom: With walk in shower, toilet, sink and futuristic LED remote controlled lighting this room is just across the hall from the second bedroom and doubles up as a guest cloakroom.
• South facing balcony: Enjoy dinner al fresco at the large wooden table with uninterrupted views of the famous 4000m Jungfrau and Silberhorn.
• West facing balcony: This spacious covered balcony with loungers is perfect for watching the sunset or a summer evening outdoors.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- english, french, german
- Calendar last updated:
- May 17, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Lovely property in stunning location
This was an absolutely gorgeous place to stay. The chalet had everything you could want and the views from the balconies were out of this world. For once the place was as good as the pictures of it suggested. We went with two teenagers who are notoriously fussy and they fell in love with it, particularly the attic room at the top. The main bedroom and balconies get the afternoon and evening sunlight in the summer which made coming back after a day's hiking an absolute pleasure. Just be aware that the trains pass directly below and can be noisy, but we got used to them very quickly and they only added to the charm.
Amazing property with unparalleled views!
We enjoyed our stay in Chalet Aberot. The penthouse has the most amazing views of the mountains and into the Lauterbrunnen Valley. The chalet is brand new and was very clean and comfortable. Working with Rachel was a pleasure. I highly recommend Alpine Holiday Services and would stay here again.
Great Place to Call Home in Wengen
This apartment has tremendous views, was extremely comfortable and located in a great quaint village. If you're looking for a place to hike, site see and relax we highly recommend this location. Rachel/Alpine Holiday Services provided great service and support. We'll be back!
- This property is managed and serviced by Alpine Holiday Services.
- For more information regarding the location, specific attractions and things to do, please visit our website.
- We market holiday homes in Wengen on behalf of private owners and provide a comprehensive range of services, tours and activities both to prepare the home and to enrich the holiday experience in Wengen.
- Guests furthermore enjoy a welcome pack including up to date local information, and amenities: towel slippers per guest, hotel cosmetics Pure Herbs (Bath/Shower gel, Body lotion, Shampoo, Soap, Shower cap, Nail file), toilet roll, 35L bin bag.
- Prices include electricity, heating, hot water, cold water, bed linens, bathroom linens, kitchen linens, final cleaning and visitor tax.
- Please enquire for additional services, tours and activities.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Cancellations: - 14 days or less prior to the earliest Check-in date: Traveller liable for the full amount of the booking; - 15-60 days prior to the earliest Check-in date: Traveller liable for 50% of the amount of the booking, or the 1st payment - over 60 days prior to the earliest Check-in date: Traveller liable for 50% of the amount of the booking (no refund).