About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay7 nights
2 bedrooms, sleeps 4.
Casa Sandrinha is a comfortably and stylishly furnished apartment with free Wi-Fi. It is very close to the heart of Carvoeiro and is in an excellent position for the local restaurants, bars and beaches. It is ideally located for the nearby golf courses and waterpark.
- Secluded roof terrace with stunning views of the Algarve coastline, Monchique Mountains and spectacular sunsets
- Private balcony
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the apartment
- Flat-screen TV and DVD player, satellite reception
- Maid service
- Towels and bed linen provided
- Welcome pack supplied
- Free parking available on the street outside the apartment.
- Complimentary welcome pack including water, tea, milk, juice, bread, butter, eggs and fruit.
- No smoking inside the apartment.
- Apartment is on the first floor – there are steps to the apartment and to the roof terrace. It is located at the top of a hill so may not be suitable for people with walking difficulties.
Borboleta Property Management
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- English, French, German, Portuguese
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 16, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Carvoeiro (pronounced ‘carv-WAY-roo’) is a small but bustling seaside resort in the Western Algarve. It is a 40-minute drive from Faro. The white buildings built on the hills around the town centre have remained low-rise and in keeping with the traditional buildings of the area and as a result the town has retained a lot more of its charm than many of the other resorts on the Algarve. As well as the popular town beach, there are several other attractive beaches a stone's throw away. All the beaches have soft golden sand and the sea is an alluring azure. The beaches are surrounded by stunning sandstone cliffs, for which this area of the Algarve is famous. In Carvoeiro itself is the famous rock formation of Algar Seco and just a few metres down the road is the hidden gem of the Escadinhas (steps carved into the cliffs). The town has a lively but not rowdy nightlife. There are restaurants offering cuisine of nearly every nation. There is also a wide choice of bars, many of which have live music. In addition, the town square has live music in the evenings throughout the summer. Not surprisingly, Carvoeiro is popular with golfers. There are three excellent golf courses only a short drive away. For children there is a waterpark only a 10-minute drive away. The ever-popular tourist train is a good way to see the town, whether you are 8 or 80! Carvoeiro is ideally located for touring around the Algarve. It is a short drive away from the main motorway that runs the length of the Algarve. It is also a 10-minute bus journey from Lagoa, which is a major bus terminal for buses to other parts of the Algarve.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- Maid service is twice a week. A charge is made for additional cleaning, etc. - If you wish to use the air-con there is an extra charge of €70 per week. - Prices are based on 4 people, each extra person is an additional €50 per person per week. - A 25% deposit is required on booking. A returnable breakages and damages deposit of €150 is payable on arrival.